Twenty

Shakora's alarm went off and we both woke up too tired to get up. We were busy all night and only got like one hour of sleep. I rubbed my eyes as Kora threw her arm over me and buried her face in my neck.

"Let's skip school." She said. I smiled and turned the alarm off. Then we went back to sleep.

We woke back up around 12. I got dressed and got my phone from her dresser. I had texts from Erin and Davi.

Erin: Where are you at?

Me: I didn't feel like going to school today.

Davi: Why aren't you and Kora here? 😭 I'm all alone

Me: 💀 Sorry. That's a secret.

"Hey I'm gonna go home and take a shower and all that. I'll come back if you want." I said to Shakora. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I do. When are you coming back?" She asked.

"Around 3 o'clock." I replied. I bent down and gave her a kiss before I left her house. I drove home and went straight to my room to take a shower. It only took about 20 minutes, then I spent awhile looking in the mirror at the marks Kora left.

I got dressed and ate some food. I was in the middle of doing some cleaning when someone knocked on my door. I went to open it and stared at Jewels and Erin confused.

"What are y'all here for?" I asked.

"I came to check up on you. Jewels wouldn't let me go without her." Erin said.

"Well I'm fine. Anything else?" I didn't need them holding me up.

"Who were you with last night?" Jewels asked looking at my neck. I laughed and bit my lip as moments from last night popped back into my head.

"That's my business so stay out of it. Are y'all done checking up?" I asked getting ready to shut the door.

"Yeah. Text me later bruh." Erin said as they walked off. I shut the door and went to finish cleaning. I was done around 2:30 so I went and grabbed an outfit for tomorrow then I went back to Kora's house. Davi was here.

I left my clothes in my car and went inside the house. Davi was sitting on the couch watching Family Guy and Shakora was nowhere to be seen.

 Davi was sitting on the couch watching Family Guy and Shakora was nowhere to be seen

^ Davi ^

"Where's Kora?" I asked closing the front door.

"She's upstairs. I think you should know, her room smells like sex." She said shaking her head. I laughed and went to Kora's room. She was standing in front of her mirror, looking at her outfit.

"Does this look okay?" She asked without looking at me.

"Perfect." I said. She looked at me and smiled.