Fifteen

"In the kitchen!" I said to Erin. Jewels backed away from me looking mad. I was so irritated. How she just interrupt us like that though? Erin walked in the kitchen and sat at the island.

"I came to apologize. I didn't think Jewels would be here too." She said rolling her eyes.

"Where'd you get that black eye from?" I asked going to touch it. She flinched and glared at Jewels.

"Jewels punched me after we tried to talk to you on the day you got.. hurt." She said. I wanted to laugh but I just gave Erin a hug. Erin stuck her tongue out childishly at Jewels.

"You're lucky I missed you Erin. I know you were just looking out for your best friends. Now you know for a fact you can trust me. If you try to say I'm lying again I'll beat ya fucking ass." I said walking back to where I was standing.

"Thank you Adrian. You're a good ass friend." She said pretending to tear up. I laughed and looked at Jewels who still looked annoyed with a fake smile plastered on her face. Then I got to what really mattered.

"Soo uh were you planning on staying here for the rest of the day or what?" I asked hoping she would say no.

"No no I have to go to work. What are y'all gonna do?" She asked standing up.

"Homework. Catching her up on the homework." Jewels said quickly. "Soo goodbye Erin."

"Geez okay I'm going. Chill. Have fun with your homework." Erin finally left and I laughed at Jewels.

"You did not have to rush her out like that." I said. She grinned and shook her head as we went upstairs to my room.

"I did actually. She interrupted what I've been wanting to do for the longest." She said closing my door. I smirked and pulled her in by her waist.

"Has it really been that long?" I asked. I didn't give her a chance to answer because I pressed my lips against hers. She pressed her hands against my abdomen and snuck her tongue into my mouth. She pushed me onto my bed and we laid down, we didn't do anything but make out...and touch each other. Nothing below the waist...for the most part.

My phone started ringing and Jewels pulled away, biting my lip, to let me answer it. I looked at the caller ID and rolled my eyes. It was Taylor.

"What you want?" I asked when I answered the phone.

"Can you come open the door? I've been knocking for the longest." She said. I sat up irritated as hell.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I have something I need to tell you." She said. I sighed and hung up the phone. I got up and went downstairs to answer the door. Jewels followed not far behind. I opened the door and Taylor looked at Jewels confused. "I meant you not you and her."

"Man Taylor what you gotta say?" I asked.

"I want you to consider going on a date with me." She said. Jewels stepped in front of me and leaned against the door. We both towered over Taylor.

"I think you need to leave now." Jewels said. Taylor's facial expression changed so quickly.

"I was talking to Adrian." She responded.

"I think you need to leave now." I said imitating Jewels.

"Why? You didn't even think about it!" She said in argument.

"Man leave! She don't want you. Fuck you thought this was?" Jewels retorted.

"How would you know?" Taylor asked. I laughed and grabbed Jewels. Pulling her in for a kiss, Taylor gasped in embarrassment. We kissed for a good ten seconds before Taylor finally walked off. We laughed and shut the door, retreating back to my room.