Thirty

Taylor's POV

Adrian was sleeping soundly next to me and now was my chance. Maybe I said I wanted her to be awake when I got to touch her but she'll wake up happy. I got under the covers and right before I was about to get to it, the covers were ripped off of me. Shavon was standing there wincing.

"Get the fuck out the bed." She said looking angry. I don't think I should test her. She's buff. I got up and realized she had a gun in her hand. I wasn't expecting her to be out of the hospital so soon.

"Shavon bro chill." I said, holding my hands up in surrender.

"Fuck that! We came here so I could get her back not you. You never had her. Now get the fuck out." She yelled, pointing the gun between my eyes.

"Nah nigga that shit ain't even loaded is it? You don't scare-" She clicked a bullet into place and I stopped talking. She lowered the gun and pulled the trigger. A bullet pierced through my skin so quick. It hit my stomach. I didn't know what to do. I was in shock.

Then she pulled the trigger again.

Adrian's POV

I woke up at the sound of a gunshot. I was butt ass naked so I quickly covered myself and stared shocked at Shavon. She had shot Taylor in her stomach and her forehead. Her blood was seeping into my carpet. I jumped up and ran to my closet. I was in the middle of a panic attack while searching for clothes. I got on boxers and a sports bra before Shavon busted in the door.

"Adrian I'm not the bad guy here. She was about to rape you while you were sleeping." Shavon said. The gun was no longer in her hand. I started hyperventilating and she rushed over, pulling my shaking body into a hug.

Surprisingly it worked. I calmed down and leaned against the wall after she let me go.

"Where is Jewels?" I asked.

"Jewels? You're still with her?" She asked confusedly.

"Yes where is she?" I asked again.

"She hasn't came over. She hasn't been here at all." She responded. I shook my head. I tried to leave my closet but she grabbed my arm. "It would be in your best interest if you stayed put."

I knew that voice. So I stayed put. She took me downstairs to my basement and had me sit on one of my recliners. She had my phone in her pocket and I had no idea how. But she hooked it up to my speakers and looked at me.

"No one is gonna hear you so just stay quiet and we won't have a problem." She said right before turning on my music. She turned the volume all the way up and went back upstairs. I knew she locked the basement door but how dumb can she be? She left my own phone down here with me..

I hurried over to grab it and unlocked it. I had a text from Genesis. Not even Jewels?

Genesis: You're a real dog I hope you know that. You could have just been straight about all this and avoided the whole situation

What is she talking about?

Genesis' POV

I was chilling in my living room when I got a text. It was Adrian.

Adrian: Gen I have no idea what you're talking about

Me: Don't play dumb

Adrian: I'm not! I just woke up and Taylor and Shavon were in my house. I told you about them

Me: Which one is Taylor?

Adrian: The short one with dreads

Me: So she was lying? About being your girlfriend?

Adrian: Jewels is my girlfriend 😭 Please you gotta help. Shavon shot Taylor and locked me in my basement

I immediately got pissed. Bitches fucking with Adrian all of a sudden. That's dead. I sent a quick text back that read "omw" and ran upstairs. I threw a shirt on and slipped my gun in the back of my joggers, a knife into my sock, and another one in my pocket. I ran outside to my car and drove to Adrian's.

I seen Shavon as soon as I pulled up. I stayed on the other side of the street and watched her. She was carrying a bag out to her car. It was too small to be a body though. Shavon was big but I'm all muscle so it wouldn't be hard to get her down.

I got out of my car after she went back inside the house. I waited on the front porch next to the door, standing against the wall. I took my gun out and when she walked out, I slammed the back of it into her skull. She fell to the ground and I pulled her into the house, quickly shutting and locking the door.

I heard music from the basement. I dragged Shavon to the living room and tied her to a chair, putting duct tape on her arms and eyes. I always carry hand cuffs for when a hoe wants to get freaky so I cuffed her ankles to the chair.

I found Adrian's keys in her pocket and went to unlock the basement door. I ran down the steps and Adrian was leaning against the wall. The music was so loud I guess she didn't hear me. I contemplated on if I should tell her about Jewels or not. She's such a good person and my own sister played her.

I walked over and turned the music off. She looked up at me and jumped up, hugging me.

"God I was so worried. What happened? Where's Jewels?" She asked looking hopeful. I sighed and shook my head.

"Jewels told me she was with you to get extra money for her classes. I'm sorry Dri." I said. Disappointment ran through her eyes for a quick second.

"Nah don't be. It's not your fault. I should have known it was too good to be true." She said, shaking her head.

"No don't say that. Come on we can talk later. Shavon is upstairs and Taylor is still here I think." I said. Time to handle these bitches.