Thirty-Six

"She thinks we had something in the past. She was jealous. Asked if I have feelings for you." I replied.

"Do you?"

I looked at her and she looked at me. I couldn't tell what she wanted me to say. I was high but I knew how I felt.

"Yeah. Yeah I have feelings for you. I don't think I'm the best person for you-"

"Why would you think that? I've been waiting on you since I met you. You were always closer to Jewels I had to back off. She was my best friend. You are my dream woman. You model, you truly care and you show it, you have your mind made up like all the time. You are the best person for me." She explained, without looking at me. I put my blunt in the ashtray and carefully pulled Erin onto my lap.

She looked at me with her low, brown eyes. The light from my TV and the light from my window was the only light on us. She was wearing a muscle tee over her sports bra and baggy basketball shorts. She was straddling my lap and looked like she was about to panic.

"You mean all that?" I asked.

"I can never read you Dri. I.. yeah I mean all that. Of course I do. I can't lie to you. Now please end my anxiety-"

I cut her off, pulling her in for a kiss. It was different than any other moment with any other girl. Jewels showed me Nia was never the love of my life. Kora showed me I have standards. Gen showed me I'm done being the nice guy. Erin is showing me that the love of my life has been sitting on the bleachers while I've been with every girl but her.

Her lips filled me with everything I had been missing and I felt all tingly and maybe it's because I was high but I really felt it. She pulled away and ran her fingers through her hair, fighting a smile off her face.

"You just made every cliché that I've ever called corny and headass, make sense. Even that was corny but I mean it." She laughed and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I get it. I wish you had told me sooner. But this is somehow better. I get you. I don't have to worry about anyone else. All the bitches I done fucked with showed me... I need you. I have to ask.. what are you gonna show me that's different than what they have?"

"I'm gonna show you real love. Appreciation. Waiting this long you don't know how grateful I am for this. I'm going to show you late night conversations, actual fun, real dates. I will show you that I'm here for you. Nothing and no one else. Adriana I'm here for you. I just want you to show me that back." She explained, looking into my eyes the whole time so I knew it was real.

I pulled her in for another kiss and this time it was so much more passionate. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her thighs gripped my waist. I brought my hand down from her jaw and choked her, not too much. I didn't know how much she could handle at the moment.

My phone started ringing and I really didn't want to stop but it just kept ringing. She pulled away and sighed as I reached for my phone. The caller ID read Jewels of course.

"What?" I answered. I only heard heavy breathing. "Jewels quit playing bruh."

"Jewels is out for the night." A familiar voice responded. Trinity? T. She's out already? After what she did?

"How the fuck? Why.." I was so confused.

"Hahaa yeah baby I'm out and I'm back. Back for what's mine. I'm at Jewels' crib with her sister. Be here in 20 minutes or they both dead. Got it?" She hung up and I looked at Erin. I couldn't take her with me and I had to ensure that Jewels and Genesis stayed alive.

"I have to go. I'll tell you about it later but I really have to go right now." I said. She got off of my lap and I ran into my closet. I put on a hoodie, put my gun in my pocket and darted outside to my car. I drove to Jewels' house and parked outside.

I seen her car. They were all here. I walked up to the front door and opened the unlocked door. I walked in and shut the door. But when I walked in about 10 steps further, I was tackled to the ground.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" It was Jewels. This was a set up.

****

I

woke up feeling groggy and tired. I was tied up in a chair in a bedroom. In front of a bed I think. I looked around and seen T, on her phone. No sign of Jewels or Genesis.

"Oh you're awake? I've missed that face of yours. I always imagine what it would look like if I made you cum. I won't have to imagine much longer."

"You're creepy as fuck. Why are you still stuck on me? Jesus Christ." The ropes on me were so tight I couldn't move an inch.

"If you would just accept that I am the best person for you, this would all be avoided. I wouldn't have to force myself on you." She explained.

"YOU SHOT ME! God damn you're fucking retarded." I yelled, shaking my head.

"Jewels, Genesis! She's ready!" They walked into the room with a bag. I didn't let fear hit me until a knife was pulled from the bag.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked. Genesis had the knife. Jewels stood there, giving me a dirty look. I thought Gen was about to cut me but instead she cut my hoodie. Cut it right off of me. Then my pants.

"Wow. You've gotten more muscular. That's perfect. More to work with." Trinity said, biting her lip. There was nothing for me to do. I had 3 bitches that wanted emotional revenge on me and I had no leverage.

"Dri. Baby. I am going to have them do my dirty work. Consisting of the pain. The blood. The bruising. I'll swoop in afterwords. Clean you up, soothe you. Sexually mostly. You'll probably scream the whole time no matter what's happening. Sorry not sorry. You could have cooperated. It'd be differ-" 3 gun shots rang out in the room and her tirade was cut short.

I couldn't even comprehend what happened before a blindfold covered my eyes.