Nine

^ Jewels ^
Jewels' POV

Erin and I sat on the couch, watching TV when Curtis bust in the house looking mad. Erin looked at me then at him.

"Curtis man." She said standing up.

"Fuck wrong with y'all? Adrian ain't done shit to either one of y'all and you go and break up your friendship based off bullshit?" He says standing in front of both of us.

"It was not bullshit! The fuck. She's cool with Trinity and Taylor. Anyone cool with Trinity is not a friend of ours." I said standing up also. He started laughing.

"That's real fucking funny Jewels. Erin. If I recall, Adrian stood up for you last week when Trinity tried to come for you after school. I guess Trinity told Adrian that she raped Erin and guess what she did? She went and beat her ass for YOU!! On her birthday! But y'all wanna be petty and call her two faced? I know you're better than that. Especially you Erin." He shut me down soo fucking quick. Erin sat back down looking like she felt terrible.

I felt terrible. I wanted to yell at myself. I sat on the arm of the couch and rubbed my forehead. I guess I never let her explain. I don't know what came over me. My feelings are just all over the place.

"Are you gonna walk over there yourself or do I have to drag you?" He asked crossing his arms. Erin got up and walked out and I still sat there.

"Jewels! Hello!" Curtis yelled.

"I'll go later. Man I called her a bitch. It's her birthday. I didn't even let her explain." I felt so bad because even after that, she went and fought for Erin. I have never felt these feelings before..

Adrian's POV

I was cleaning up the kitchen, smoking a blunt and singing Jhene Aiko when I heard footsteps. I jumped out of my skin when Erin walked in the kitchen.

"Holy fuck Erin." I said clutching my chest.

"Sorry. Sorry for leaving with Jewels earlier. You stuck up for me more than once and I clearly wasn't very grateful. I should have let you explain. I know you aren't fake. You're the most genuine person I've met in a long time." She said looking up at me.

"If I had known what she did to you beforehand then I wouldn't have let her stand on my property for more than 5 seconds." I said.

"It's okay. Honestly. I figured Jewels was behind me but I guess not. Do you wanna go shopping?" She said. I was disappointed that Jewels wasn't here but I nodded my head.

"Yeah let me go grab my stuff." I stated. I jogged upstairs to my room, grabbed my wallet, charger and keys then I went back downstairs and we went out to my car. I drove us to the mall and we went straight to Forever 21. I really only buy jackets from here though. Everything else is basic as fuck.

Erin engulfed herself in the shirts and I just stood there waiting for her. When this fine ass stud walked past us. She looked at me and winked and my ass just stared. And stared. And did some more staring.

She was out of sight and I let out a sigh. What could have been.

"Aight let's go to a different store. I just realized I have all of these shirts at home." Erin said making me laugh.

"You're slow as fuck. Let's go to the new store they just opened." I said. We went to the store and I bought a bunch of shit. I honestly had enough clothes at home but who really cares?

We stopped at Cinnabon to get a smoothie and a cinnamon bun then sat down.

"Has Jewels texted you?" Erin asked. I looked at my phone and seen nothing but Instagram and Twitter notifications.