Twenty-Five

"Have you moved on already?" "Are you heartbroken?" "Are you ever gonna show your feelings?"

I was hearing question after question today. The whole school should not know about Jewels choosing Marley over me but for some reason it was spreading like a wildfire. Literally everyone I seen gave me a sad look or asked me some questions...

I sat in my last period class in a new lab group. With a bunch of strangers except for Davi. She was only in my class for today thankfully. She was mad about me breaking up with Kora.

"Dri! Come here!" Erin yelled across the classroom. The teacher glared at her but didn't say shit so I got up and walked over to sit next to Erin, ignoring everyone staring at me and Jewels.

"You talk to Kaylin?" She asked quietly.

"Kay? I went on a date with her Saturday night." I said.

"Y'all wanna go on a double date?" She asked, confusing me.

"With who? Erin you got you one?" I asked surprised.

"You know it. I want everyone in the group to meet her but you and Kaylin can be first. Kaylin used to be my best friend." She explained.

"That's cute Erin. Just text me and let me know when you're trying to go out and I'll ask Kay. Cool?"

"Coo." She replied. I dapped her up and went back to my seat. Then Jewels texted me.

Heartbreaker- You look good today. 😕

Me- I know 🙄

Heartbreaker- You gon act like this forever?

Me- Wym forever? It's been 2 fucking days. If only you told me you were a player from the beginning..

Heartbreaker- I'm not a player. I'm confused Adrian. I thought I wanted to accept Marley's ring but I think I would rather have you..

Me- Why are you telling me? I don't want you back. I've given you two chances already. 3rd time is not the charm. Plus I don't want to be with someone as confused as you.

I looked up and noticed Jewels walking towards me. Half the class were watching her with beady eyes waiting for some shit to go down. She walked up to me and sat down next to me on the empty stool.

"Why won't you let me apologize?" She asked in a quiet voice.

"Because I don't wanna hear that shit Jewels. I barely even wanna talk to you." I said shaking my head. She grabbed my hand and I quickly pulled it away from her grip.

"Baby stop!" She said sort of loud. I felt so uncomfortable with everyone watching us. Who even told everyone what happened?

"Jewels.. I'm not your baby and I don't want you touching me. You admit that you lead me on and all but you don't realize that you had a much bigger effect than that. I was so close to telling you I loved you and then Lonnie told me that bullshit. You clearly don't understand how hurt I am. For all I know, you're probably marrying Marley tomorrow. Shit. I'm not in the mood for this ight?" I explained. The look she gave me showed defeat. She stood up and walked back to her seat.

"That's what you get bitch." Davi said loudly. I hadn't even noticed that the teacher left the room.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to?!" I asked standing up.

"You! You broke up with Kora so you could be with Jewels and she played the fuck outta your ass. Dumb ass." She said bluntly.

"Bitch I suggest you shut your fucking mouth before I do it for you." I replied standing in front of her.