Three

I was sitting in Calculus with Jewels when a student came in the room with a note. She gave it to the teacher and left. The teacher looked at me and stood up.

"Adriana can you step outside please?" She asked. I stood up confused but walked out of the classroom. Taylor was there with the girl that brought the note in. I was about to go right back inside but she got in front of me.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"I heard enough apologies from the whole damn school." I said referring to her snapchat.

Taylor's POV

"But you don't understand, this is coming straight from my heart. I'm not even playing." I said looking her in her eyes. Giovanni walked away to give us some space and I still blocked Adrian's way into the classroom.

"Well you should understand that I hate you. Coming straight from my heart. I hate you so much. You tore me down every fucking day for so long. It took 3 years just to be happy. Now you're back in my life and everything is going downhill too fast." She explained. Now that hurt but I had no right to be hurting.

I wanted to just confess everything to her but it wouldn't come out. I just surrendered and moved out of her way. She went back in the classroom and I walked down the hallway. I seen a few students skipping class and some things I honestly never wanted to see.

Then something caught my eye. I seen Nia and Brandon making out by some lockers. Where are the teachers at? I thought Nia was gay and I thought Brandon was too but I guess not. Now I had a reason for Adrian to actually talk to me.

I have a little story. I was dared in the 6th grade to choose a nerd to bully for the rest of the year. I happened to choose Adrian. I knew it wasn't me when I hit her for the first time. It wasn't even in my nature. But over time I thought, I'm top dog now. She's smaller than me and less popular. All throughout middle school I bullied her without ever getting caught.

At the same time, I was in love with her and had no idea until it was far too late. I put her through so much, made her go through depression, then she met Nia and I knew I had no chance whatsoever. So I continued bullying her. Getting even worse online. She went to a private school and we lost all contact.

Now that I'm seeing her again, those feelings came back. Not wanting to bully her but I'm still in love with her. It's as if she's always been in the back of my mind, I just never thought I would see her again. Plus, she looks so different.

She's about 6 inches taller than me now and her dreads are wayyy longer. She has no more acne, doesn't wear glasses, and she can dress. Never wore braces. Her smile was always perfect. Not that I seen it much. I just wish I could go back to 6th grade and change the way I treated her. Then she might feel the same about me.

I continued walking and ran into Adrian's friend, Jewels I think. She mugged me and stopped right in front of me.

"How could you hurt Adrian like that? She's clearly too nice to have been treated the way you treated her. Then you go and mess up her relationship? You should feel like shit. That's all you are." She said. She bumped my shoulder when she brushed past me and I felt so angry at myself. I know I fucked up bad but I don't need everyone reminding me of if.

Adrian's POV

Jewels and I were at her house playing video games when Erin came over. I'm not as close to Erin as I am to Jewels but Erin is really cool and I knew that right off the bat. She sat next to me and got on her phone while Jewels and I kept playing.

"This girl keeps asking about you." Erin said.

"Who? How she know about me?" I asked.

"My old friend from 10th grade and she seen you on my snapchat." She said.