Finale

"Wake up Dri we have to get outta here." It was Erin. I opened my eyes and seen 3 dead bodies in front of me. She had gloves on when she untied me and put my clothes in a bag. She wiped the chair for fingerprints and then we left. 3 dead bodies. Trinity and Jewels and Genesis.

"Y-you killed them?" I asked as if I couldn't see them. I was shocked.

"I had to. Trinity was gonna kill you after she got what she wanted and them frame them. Better to have them all dead so none can talk. Come on. Keep your hands to your side and do not touch anything at all."

I followed her outside to my car. She drove us to my house and we went inside. I went to shower while she handled what she had to handle.

****

"I think we should leave Arizona. I have money. We can go to an island." Erin suggested while we sat in my bed, with the lights out.

"I have money too but I don't think either of us have enough to move to an island for the rest of our lives." I said. I had a little over $120,000 in the bank.

"I didn't kill them because I wanted to. I was paid to do that. I've been getting paid to do that longer than you might think. Anyways, we'll go off the grid and it'll be stress free." I needed a minute to take in all of what happened in the past 10 hours and lit a blunt.

"Yeah. Okay. Let's go. Should I quit my modeling gig first?" I asked.

"They'll figure it out. I'm glad you're on board. I already booked our flight. Trust me Dri, we're set for life." She got up and went into my closet to get my suitcases.

Just how much money does she have? Who even paid her? Fuck it. I got up and followed her and she helped me pack clothes and essential shit.

"You should go to the bank and get all your money out. Where we're going, you won't have any access to it. I knew you would say yes. I already had everything taken care of. I know you're wondering who paid me. It was an old enemy of Trinity's. That's all you need to know." I nodded and looked at the time. It was 6am. The bank was just opening. I grabbed my keys and went to the bank.

"I'd like to close my account." I said to the clerk.

"ID please." I slid my ID under the glass and waited. "Would you like your remaining balance back in cash or a check?"

"Cash." I replied. She hesitated for a bit but then she called another employee over to help her count it. It took a while but finally-

"$125,000.68" She smiled at me and put all the cash into a bag. It was banded up now so it wouldn't just be a bunch of loose bills.

"Thanks." I left and drove home. Erin put our suitcases in the trunk. I kept thinking that maybe I was forgetting something. I guess you would feel that way. I'm forgetting my life. Leaving it all behind me. My house and my family and my job.

"Want me to drive?" Erin asked. Interrupting my thoughts.

"Nah I'll drive." I said. She got in the passenger seat and I drove to the airport. I was leaving my baby here too. (Her car)

"Come on. They're waiting for us." Erin proclaimed. We walked around the building to the back and there was an area for private jets and such. I couldn't believe we were even getting on one. But we did.

****

The jet landed 7 hours later around 2:45. I was told it was 11am here though. We stepped off the plane onto a runway. We got our suitcases and I followed Erin. All I seen were trees and a path. Once we hit the sand I knew this was real.