Eight

I woke up in the best mood. My 18th birthday. Plus it's a Saturday. I planned on hanging out with the crew and what not. I looked at my phone and seen texts from all of them plus a few I didn't want. One was from Taylor, T, and Brandon. How did T even get my number.

T: It's T if you didn't know. Aka Trinity. Happy Birthday sexy 😏❤️

Me: Bitchhh how tf you get my number? Pervin ass

T: I live with Taylor. Duh dummy. How's my baby Erin been?

Me: WTF did you do to her? Why is she so scared of you?!

T: I did the same thing to her that I'm gonna do to you sexy.

I rolled my eyes and blocked her number. Bitch. I ignored Taylor and Brandon and responded to everyone else. I took a shower and got dressed.

I went downstairs and seen my birthday breakfast laid out on the table with a note

I went downstairs and seen my birthday breakfast laid out on the table with a note. From my mom and dad. I picked it up and laughed as soon as I started reading it.

Dear Headass,

Happy 18th BIRTHDAY!! Time for you to pack yo shit and move out. You movin on up to the North Side. Cause we can't take yo ass on the South Side. Just joking babygirl it's all love around here. Enjoy the breakfast & money honey.

                               -Mom and Pops

I slid the note in my pocket still laughing. They keep me weak. I sat down and looked at all my options. They went all out. I started stuffing my face and I was full 10 minutes later. I ate way too much and there was still a table full of food.

Someone was knocking on my door so I dragged myself over to open it. I was tackled by Jewels and Erin as soon as I opened it.

"Happy Birthday niggaaaa!!!" They yelled in unison sounding like they came straight off of the Boondocks. I laughed as I stood back up.

"Man y'all didn't have to tackle me like that." I said.

"Look at yo ass all dressed like a dad and shit. You really a pretty boy." Erin said looking me up and down.

"Hey I just look daddyish. That's what you really mean." I said dusting off my shoulder.

"Oh shut up. It smells good as fuck in here."

"Yeah y'all can help yourselves to some breakfast." I said pointing to the kitchen door. They both looked at me then darted for the kitchen. I followed them and sat at the table as they did the exact thing I just got done doing.