Twenty-Nine

1 Week Later

I woke up next to Jewels who was gonna be late to her class if I didn't wake her up. She just started college classes and I don't want her missing any. So I woke her up and she rushed to go take a shower. I had to go to work myself.

She got out 5 minutes later and got dressed. She had her own car here now so I didn't have to take her to class. She gave me a kiss and ran out the door. I got up outta bed and got in the shower. I had to be at work by 2pm. It was 11 now. I put on a white t-shirt, black jeans, and a black baseball cap. My job's uniform is just white and black and work boots.

I'm security at an arena type place. I have to be there at 2am for a concert going on and some more after that. I put my phone and wallet in my pockets before I went downstairs. I was hungry and still hadn't gone grocery shopping so I went out to my car and drove to the nearest pizza place. I got a pizza and wings and took it back home.

There was an unfamiliar car in my driveway when I pulled up and no one was in it. I got out of my car and went inside my house. It was quiet but I did notice my TV wasn't on anymore. I sat my food down and grabbed my gun out of my coat closet.

I went to my room when I heard something fall. I looked in and seen my water bottle on the floor. I walked in and opened my closet door. It's a walk in so I walked in and seen Shavon.. She seen my gun and her eyes widened.

"Put that shit down Adriana!" She yelled, putting her hands up. I was about to put it down but a searing pain caused me to accidentally pull the trigger. I was on the floor now and so was Shavon. My vision was going in and out but I seen blood on my floor and looked up to see Taylor holding a pan. Then everything went black.

Taylor's POV

^ Taylor ^

Shavon had got shot in her shoulder and wanted to act all dramatic falling to the floor and shit.

"Man get the fuck up. Can you get yourself to the hospital?" I asked. She glared at me. I held up my hands in surrender.

"I kinda got something to take care of here.." She kept glaring at me until pain took over her face. "Ight fine. Apply pressure to the gunshot wound. I'm gonna tie her up."

I dragged Adrian's tall ass back into her bedroom and put her in the chair. I wrapped a sheet around her waist and tied that to the chair then I got some handcuffs out the closet. My baby a freak. I handcuffed her to the chair and tied her feet to the bottom.

Then I went to get Shavon out to her car. I drove her to the hospital and dipped as soon as they took her to the back. Once I got back to Adrian's house, someone else was here but they couldn't get in the house. I took the key.

 I took the key

^ Genesis ^

"Can I help you?" I asked walking up to the porch. I can't lie, shorty was cold but Adrian the only one I got eyes for.

"Who are you?" She asked, looking confused.

"I'm Adrian's girlfriend. Now how can I help you?" I asked again.

"You're her girlfriend? Oh this bitch. Nah I don't need help. Not from you." She jogged over to her car and I let myself in the house. Adrian was still knocked out on the steps. I walked up to the top and started to untie her but before I did that, I forced a couple pills down her throat to keep her droggy.

After I untied her, I took her into her bedroom and put her in the bed, taking off everything she had on. Her body was amazing. I didn't touch her though. If I'm touching her she's gonna be awake. I covered her up and started to clean up Shavon's blood.  I was halfway done when I heard her wake up.

"Babe?" She said. I walked into the room to see that her eyes weren't open yet. I sat next to her and kissed her forehead, her cheek, then her lips.

"I had the craziest dream.. My head is killing me. What is that smell?" She said kind of slurring her words. She must be referring to the cleaning stuff.

"I'll get you some aspirin babe. What was your dream about?" I asked sweetly.

"I can't really remember. I- I'm not sure. I can't remember anything right now." She opened her eyes and my heart raced when she looked into my eyes.

"Well get in bed with me what are you waiting for?" She asked, surprising me completely. I took my shirt off and laid in bed with her. "All I can remember is that you're my girlfriend.. Right?"

"Yeah Dri of course. Do you remember my name?" I asked.

"....Jewels?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"It's okay baby I can help jog your memory." I stated before I kissed her lips.

Genesis's POV

"Jewels!! Adrian is a DOG. Come over right now!" I yelled into the phone. I hung up because I was too heated to talk to her over the phone. Adrian fucking around on my sister? We gon see who fucks with who.

She got to my house like 20 minutes later and it looked like she had been crying.

"What happened did you go over there?" I asked. She shook her head and sat down. "Why were you crying?"

"I was panicking. Tell me what happened when you went." She said.

"I was knocking on the door for like 5 minutes and it was silent. Then this girl pulled up. A stud with long dreads. She didn't say her name, just that she was Adrian's girl and I'm sorry to say this but I don't think she was lying. She had keys to her house." I explained. Jewels started to cry.

"Oh noo you'll be okay without her J." I sat next to her and started to rub her back.

"It's not that. I don't think I'm gonna find someone who can give me better head than her." She said crying harder.

"Soo you don't really care?" I asked.

"Of course not. I just needed some extra money for my classes. Step on heads to get to the top Gen." She got up and left, leaving me shocked. Bitches really ain't shit nowadays.