Twenty-Eight

I sat up in bed and yawned. Jewels was sleeping next to me. The blanket only covered half of her but she was laying on her stomach so her back was the only thing exposed. I covered her up and looked at my phone. It was 9am. I didn't get much sleep.

After I fucked Jewels to sleep, I couldn't even sleep myself. So I had been up until maybe 7am cleaning up the mess from moving in. I got a text from Genesis and the loud notification sound scared the fuck outta me.

 I got a text from Genesis and the loud notification sound scared the fuck outta me

I put my phone on the charger and laid back, staring at the ceiling. I felt Jewels wake up and turned my head to look at her. She opened her eyes and blushed when they met mine.

"What?" I asked. She was blushing hard as hell.

"Last night was my first time Dri." She replied. I looked at her with wide eyes. I completely forgot.

"Sorry for being so rough." I said biting my lip. She licked her lips and shook her head.

"I liked it. Never thought I could-"

"Moan so loud?" I asked with a smirk. She blushed again and nodded her head.

"Yeah. I can only imagine the questions Genesis is about to ask me." She replied, laying on her back.

"Wouldn't wanna be you. You live with her?" I asked.

"Just until my application goes through for the apartment I want." She said. "Then I won't feel like I'm still living with my mom."

"It's funny how things work out." I stated.

"What you mean by that?" She asked.

"Last night I didn't even wanna let you into my house. I didn't wanna talk or none of that shit. I was so angry. But now you're in my bed and I don't want you to leave." I explained, putting my arm around her underneath the blanket.

"I have a job interview today but I can always come over. Whenever I'm not busy." She closed her eyes and sighed. "I feel so relaxed with you."

"Good. You should." I kissed her cheek and her neck twice and then I sat up. "I'm gonna hop in the shower."

I went into my bathroom and took my underwear off. I turned the water on to the temperature I liked and stepped inside. The shower door opened a minute later and Jewels got in behind me.

"I didn't get to properly thank you for last night." She said wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing my neck. She ran her tongue up my neck and then bit a weak spot of mine. She turned me around and gave me this look that got me wet on its own. We started making out and one hand gripped my thigh while the other came up to my neck.

I was loving her aggressive side more than I thought I would. Much more. Her hand slid up my thigh until her fingers were on my clit. I groaned as she teased me, rubbing it slowly and dipping her fingers down every now and then. Then she slid her middle finger inside of me and rubbed my clit with her thumb.

I pulled her closer to me, taking in how good this felt. She choked me harder and then started going faster with her fingers.

"Mmm fuck J." I knew I was close and so did she when I tried to push her away. She got rougher with me and her lips connected with mine as she added another finger into the mix.

I tried my best to kiss her back but our kisses kept getting interrupted by my fits of moans. My body tensed up and my legs got so weak as I climaxed on her fingers. It was hard to even stay standing and she could tell so she removed her hand. She kissed my lips, then my neck, then my lips again.

* * * *

Genesis came and picked Jewels up to take her to her interview and I finished settling into my house. All I could think about was making Jewels moan again though. No matter how occupied I kept myself, I wanted her. I sat on my couch and lit a blunt. Then I slipped into a daydream.

It was too much to handle. I don't like to masturbate when I'm high because I start tweaking but I was close as fuck to taking it there. But I got a phone call from Genesis that interrupted that.

"Wassup?" I answered.

"Aye Jewels wanted me to tell you her phone is dead but-" I heard a commotion and then another voice. "Hey baby. My phone died. I'm gonna come over in a little bit. I'm hungry so prepare yourself."

She hung up and chills ran down my spine. I'm hungry so prepare yourself. I knew exactly what she meant. I was about to go upstairs but my phone rang again. It was Shavon this time.

"Hello?" I answered.

"So you wasn't gon tell anyone you left?" She asked causing me to laugh.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"You know damn well why it matters. I still fucking want you Adrian. We fucked 4 days ago and then you wanna leave without saying shit?"

"That's all I wanted you for. You ain't relationship material." I harshly stated. I didn't care about her feelings at this point. I got one good night with her before I left and that's all I wanted.

"I'll show you relationship material-"

"You ain't gon show me shit Shavon. Stay in your place. I'm good over here. Understand that." I hung up and went to my room. Jewels came in an hour later. I was laying down shirtless and she bit her lip when she seen me.

She pulled her shirt over her head and put her hair in a ponytail.

"Did you miss me?" She asked, getting on my bed and hovering over me.

"A lot." I looked into her lustful eyes and it got so serious. Just the look she was giving me had me feeling a way. She kissed my lips softly then bit my bottom lip before moving to my neck, her warm tongue gliding over my skin made me think about how good it would feel on my clit. She bit one of my weak spots and I moaned. She was aggressive but still took it slow which I was definitely a fan of.

She grind against me and held my arms down, coming back up to kiss my lips. We made out so passionately for a good minute and I was feeling a little weak. She broke the kiss and pulled my joggers off of me, running her tongue along my waist. That really got me wet. She took my boxers off and her tongue slid inside me. I grabbed her hair immediately.

"Mmmm right there." I moaned as she pressed her tongue against my clit and then did a trick on it before swirling it around. My lips parted as I moaned louder and things got more intense. She was taking it slow and it felt amazing. She slid her middle finger inside of me while playing with my clit and I couldn't handle it. I pulled her hair as my body shook and I came hard as fuck.

She kept going, just with her tongue though, pushing it further inside me. I've never screamed during sex but man she just about took me there. We were about to have a long day.