Thirty-Three

I woke up with Genesis on top of me. Well her leg was over mine and her arm was over my chest leaving her hand next to my face. I grabbed my phone and couldn't believe how early I woke up. It was 5am. Genesis and I were both too tired to do anything other than eat dinner last night so we went to sleep around 9:30.

I was still pretty tired but I wasn't gonna be able to fall asleep for awhile. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through twitter for awhile. I responded to some people and then-

"You're moving too much." Genesis said, scaring me.

"M-my bad." I locked my phone and put it back on the nightstand.

"What's wrong?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"I can't fall back to sleep." I said. "It's always been a problem."

"Turn over." I turned onto my stomach after she got off of me and then she started to massage my back. It was only a little sore from my workout but it helped tons. She massaged my back and neck until I was sleeping again.

* * * *

"Wake up sleepyhead." I heard. I woke up still laying on my stomach. Genesis was sitting up next to me and I looked at the alarm clock. She would have to leave soon. I turned over and yawned.

"You gonna leave now?" I asked.

"Eh I got 20 minutes before I really have to go. I just wanted to wake you up before I left." She said. I smiled and got up to go brush my teeth. I was in my boxers and sports bra. It was so easy to be comfortable with Genesis. I realized that when we met.

When I was done brushing my teeth, I laid back down next to Gen. She cuddled up next to me and kissed my cheek.

"So apparently this girl at my job heard about you or seen pictures of you somewhere and she thinks you should model there. I don't model or anything, I set up the sets for the models. But I think you should do it." Genesis explained.

"Really? I always wanted to model. I don't know how to go about that though." I said.

"Well multiple agencies come to the company. I guarantee if you go up there someone will talk to you." She said.

"I suppose I could go. Today a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah just put on something presentable." I got up from bed and got into my zone. I took a 4 minute shower and then I searched for an outfit to wear. I found a basic but professional outfit and was ready by the time Genesis had to leave.

I left Erin one of my old phones but she was still knocked out. We got in Gen's car and she drove to her house.

"I gotta go get dressed real quick." She ran inside and ran back out minutes later in a white shirt, blue jeans and red timbs. She drove to the company she worked for and parked in the parking lot. I followed her inside and sat down in the lobby while she went to go clock in.

About 10 minutes later, a guy walked up to me. He looked like a businessman.

"Excuse me miss, are you waiting for an agency by chance?" He asked.

"I'm not signed to an agency. I'm just with a friend." I said.

"Would you be interested in modeling? You're exactly what I'm looking for." He said.