Thirty One

^ Genesis ^

Genesis and I took care of Taylor's body and then went to handle Shavon. Not before I put on some clothes though because I had still been in my underwear since Shavon locked me in the basement. She was just waking up about a couple hours later. She opened her eyes and looked at me first. She tried to stand up and that obviously didn't work.

"What's going on?" She asked looking from me to Genesis.

"You're gonna leave me alone and leave Arizona. Is that clear?" I asked.

"Dri we can have a good life-" Genesis pistol whipped Shavon in the face and that shut her up.

"You're leaving. You have no weapons on you. I cleared your car. You're leaving here today and never coming back." Genesis said, crossing her arms. Shavon just nodded. Her lip was bleeding now.

Genesis untied her and we watched her leave. I sat down and let out a sigh of relief. Then the news about Jewels struck me. I hopped back up off the couch and Gen looked at me confusedly.

"Where is she?" I asked. She hesitated to answer me and then told me. I ran to grab my keys but Gen stopped me before I walked out the door.

"Dri I know how Jewels is. I know who she is and how she been from the jump. She doesn't deserve you. I'm not sorry to dog my own sister either I mean she said she was with you for the head. Don't walk back into that." She explained. I leaned against my doorway and nodded my head.

"I guess you're right. That shit is gonna stress me out. I don't need that. But you know what I need?" I asked her.

"What?" She asked, looking confused.

"A mothafucking blunt."

* * * *

Genesis and I faced 3 blunts back to back and then the munchies took over. I could barely unlock my phone let alone call the Chinese place down the street. So we went to my kitchen and got to whipping. We made some weird ass shit man but it banged.

"So you good now?" Gen asked, staring at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Yeah.. I'm over Shavon and Taylor and seeing her dead and shit. That's pretty crazy I'm over that so quick but man.. Jewels was playing me? I should have known from the jump when her ex Marley came back. I could have just found someone else. But nah I wanted her. I thought she would show me something real. Nia played my whole life. Then Jewels? I'm not gon lie that shit hurts." I explained, shaking my head.

"I would have said something if I found out y'all were in it before moving here but I didn't. She is a scheme. She was getting money from Marley and still is. Just forget about her. She wasn't gonna show you shit but how fake a bitch can really be. I'm lucky that shit don't run in the family."

"Genesis you got a nice ass voice. I mean I'm soaking in your advice and all but your voice is soothing and strong at the same time. Weird but I fuck with it. It goes with your face. Fine as hell man." I rambled on about how good she looked and she laughed, covering my mouth with her hand.

^ Adrian ^

^ Adrian ^

"Dri shut up. Thank you for the compliments but you're fried right now. You should probably go get some rest." She insisted, putting my plate in the sink.

"You right but I need a cuddle buddy." I said with a pout.

"I'm not driving home like this so I guess I won't make you cuddle with a pillow. Come on." We went up to my room and I kicked my shoes off into the closet. I threw my shirt into the hamper and laid in bed. Genesis laid down next to me fully clothed except for her shoes.

"You can sleep like that?" I asked.

"If I need to." She replied.

"You lucky I'm not sleeping how I like to sleep. Butt ass naked." I said.

"So do I." She said with a wink. She turned over and laid on her stomach while I laid on my back. I was still pretty fucking fried but I knew she was flirting. I shouldn't fuck with Jewels sister but at this point I don't give one fuck!

"It's hot." I took my sweatpants off and dropped them next to my bed, now in my Calvin Klein set. I grabbed the last blunt we had rolled and sparked my lighter. Genesis lifted her head at the sound of that and let her eyes graze over my body before returning to the blunt in my hand.

"You tryna be on a different planet." She said.

"This ain't gonna take me that far." I said. She bit her lip and snickered.

"I'll show you." I handed the blunt to her and we smoked most of it. Then she got to rolling another one.

"So you remember the night you moved here and I came over?" She asked.

"Of course that was my first time seeing you in person. You looked good that night. I didn't get that good of a look cuz Jewels was there too but I remember staring a lil bit." I explained. She smirked and nodded.

"Yeah you looked fine as fuck. You always do but seeing you in person for the first time I mean that was different." She said.

"Tell the truth, you got a crush on me?" I asked with a sneaky smile.

"A crush? I'd say you're like my fantasy. I never thought I would get to be with you because you were dating my sister. Which sucked because I was set on starting something when you told me you was coming down here." She pearled the blunt and handed it to me right after I finished off the other one.

"Oh yeah? What you fantasize about?" I asked. I was ready to hear some dirty shit but she kept her mouth shut. She just lit my blunt for me.

"So you really wanna go to another planet?" She asked me.

"You lace this with something?" I asked, inhaling my smoke.

"Nah that's not what I meant. Just keep smoking." She said.

"I'm not gon stop. I can barely lift my head up though." I hit the blunt again and my eyes got wide when Genesis took my boxers off of me. "Gen what you- awe shittt!"

I cut myself off moaning, her tongue was inside me before I could finish hitting the blunt. Now I knew what she meant about going to a different planet.