Twenty-Four

"Thanks for being such a good friend Erin." I said. Whatever I thought I was feeling was just in the heat of the moment. I can't let that happen.

"You're welcome. You deserve it. I'll give you some time to yourself. Just call me if you need me." She said standing up.

"Thanks Erin." I replied. She left and I kicked my feet up, relaxing on the couch. I felt bummy and probably looking bummy too. I turned Netflix on but I was on my phone during the whole movie.

Someone was blowing up my Instagram so I had to go check it. It was someone familiar. She looked so damn familiar. A super light skin dancer.. I know her. I followed her back and sent her a dm.

Me: Do I know you from somewhere?

Her: Yeah I'm Kay. We used to work together.

Me: I remember! Damnn 4 years ago at the pizza place right?

Kay: That's it lmao. How have you been?

Me: Just coolin as always. You?

Kay: Yeah same. We should hang out sometime though.

Me: Sure when are you free?

Kay: Today?

Me: Perfect.

I sent her my number and put my phone down. I had to go get showered and all that. She texted me some details and I replied with an ok. I got in the shower and washed up. I was somewhat nervous to see her again. I always had a crush on her but I was hit as fuck 4 years ago so I never said anything.

I got dressed and looked in the mirror. Then I changed my outfit 3 more times. I was gonna be late so I just settled with what I had on. A yellow sweater over a white shirt and khaki pants. I was supposed to meet Kay at this coffee shop next to a park at 6:30. It was 6 now. I quickly brushed my teeth, grabbed all my stuff and went out to my car. I turned on Kiss Land x The Weeknd and put the address in my phone.

I drove there and got there 15 minutes late. I parked on the curb and got out to feed the meter. I seen Kay sitting inside and immediately felt nervous. She's gorgeous. I walked inside the coffee shop and she looked up from her phone, looking me right in my eyes. I wanted to turn back around and run but I smiled and went to sit at the table she was at. She stood up to greet me though.

^ Kay ^

^ Kay ^

"Heyy Adriana. You got tall!" She exclaimed looking up at me. I laughed and gave her a hug.

"Hey, how have you been?" I asked as we both sat down.

"Oh you know, coolin. Working on this clothing line with my friend and focusing on dancing. How have you been?" She asked.