Chapter 4 - The Queen Is In Trouble

• Dedicated to Niall_dos13

Hi guys! Again, I’m so thankful to all of my wonderful readers. Thank you for your non-stop support in all of my stories. I hope you’ll be with me till the very end. =)

She’s In Love With A Geek has a different concept compared to Must Date The PLAYBOY. They’re totally different. =)

For those who’re asking, I already wrote this story a year ago but it was put on hold. I erased the old version because I altered some of the character’s personality and some change in scenes. But the flow is still the same. =)

Again, thank you! Teen Fiction #39 and Humor #24. Oh-la-la. I’m in heaven!

CHAPTER DEDICATION: Twitter follower Niall_dos13 thanks for the lovely banner.

SPECIAL MENTION to Ari_forev thanks to your wonderful comment. =)

------------

Chapter 4 – The Queen Is In Trouble

Senior Year.

It’s been four months since it started and I can say that I’m really having a good time. It’s like everything is going according to plan. This year couldn’t get any better.

With late night parties, shopping, hangouts, vacation, this is definitely what senior year is all about. But not for everyone. Surely, the others who’re not in our circle were having a boring, normal time.

As for me, I’m absolutely enjoying every single day of your life. It’s so nice to be pretty, rich and popular.

It’s so nice to be Courtney Collins.

Time surely flies when you're having fun. I haven't realized that midterms were over. I’m so busy preparing for Winter Break that I haven’t had the chance to think about it. Why do I care? For me, grades are not important. It’s just a pathetic excuse for teachers who’re dying for our attention.

I stared out of the window and pondered. I’m still in class and dying to get out of here. The lectures are getting more boring each day. I wonder what would be my agenda today. The girls were planning to go to the mall but I promised Troy that I would watch his football practice later.

I was too busy swimming in my own thoughts that I didn’t notice my teacher looking at me and saying something. I didn’t get what she’s talking about so I decided to ask her again.

"I’m sorry Ms. Lee. Could you repeat what you were saying? Your voice is kinda soft and I barely hear a thing." I made an excuse so she wouldn’t know that I wasn’t listening.

"What I was saying, Ms. Collins, was the principal wants you in his office right now. You may go. You're excused."

The principal wants to talk to me?

What now?

This better be quick. I have to be somewhere after class and Mr. Cleveland’s office is so not in my list.

I collected my things, shove it inside my bag and went out of the room. I headed straight to Mr. Cleveland’s office. I knocked and the moment he opened the door, I saw his brows creased.

Now, what was that all about? Is there any problem?

"Good Afternoon Ms. Collins. Please take a seat". He greeted. I obeyed his order and sat in front of him.

“Is everything alright, Mr. Cleveland?” I asked. I’m a little skeptical about this sudden meeting. As I have recalled, I didn’t do anything wrong.