Chapter 12 - The Note

• Dedicated to @TEAMSILWAG

Hey guys. I need your help. =)

Are you a Must Date The Playboy reader? I know it’s too much to ask but I need a fan art about it. All you have to do is to draw your favorite scene in the book and the reason as to why you chose that scene.

5 fan arts will be featured in my wattpad account as a wallpaper, cover banner at my FB and twitter account. It will also be featured in a magazine! 

To send your entries, just tweet me the picture or scanned version of your masterpiece. Don’t forget to put the #MustDateThePlayboy or #MDTP hashtag to it so that I can easily search for your works.

Deadline of entries will be on April 15. 

Follow my twitter account for more info @notarandomgirl

Thank you very much!!

Follow @TeamSILWAG on twitter to know news on what will happen next.

-------------

CHAPTER 12 – The Note

** CHAD’s POV **

Day three.

It had been three days since my last conversation with Courtney at the auditorium. Then after that, she had been very distant and avoidant.

I was, at least, expecting her to come around more often since she was very persistent in making me her tutor. But it was the opposite. She was actually nowhere to be found.

Whenever we had a chance to meet across the hall, she immediately turns the other way to avoid me. And I could tell that she was also avoiding eye contact every time our eyes met.

The first day was understandable, since I was thinking that maybe she was just conscious about her surroundings or she doesn’t want others to see me near her.

Our typical set-up.

But as the days progress, the shunning was more evident. Even though there were no more people around us, she still chose to leave the premise. Hurrying her way out, away from me.

At first, I was relieved. I thought that I could finally have some peace. But then at the same time, I was bothered. By the look on her face, whenever she saw me, it was full of disturbed expression.

Now I wondered, did I overdo the teasing?

Did I, somehow, say something too offensive?

Maybe I was a little bit harsh to her. Even though she possesses that strong personality, she’s still a girl. And I should at least considered and reviewed my words before I let them flew out of my mouth.

Damn. Now I was feeling guilty about the way I treated her.

Should I apologize?

How will I do that if she was continuously avoiding me. She was acting as if I have this very contagious disease that she was afraid to be near me or left alone with me.

It’s lunchtime and I was walking at the hall when I saw Courtney at the end of the corridor. I immediately rushed to her direction, determined to talk to her. She hasn’t noticed me at first but then when she spotted me walking towards her, panic started to creep into her features.

What was that all about?

I can see that she was debating with herself whether she will continue walking towards my direction or turn the other way around. But then as I was nearing her, she continued walking, chin up and eyes averted from me.