Chapter 11 - Backfired, again

Hey all! My other story, Must Date The Playboy is already published!

Are you a MUST DATE THE PLAYBOY fan? If yes, read this. =)

Where to buy the published book of Must Date The Playboy?

PHILIPPINES: It is available in bookstores such as National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Pandayan Bookshop, and more. It is also available in newsstands, convenient stores and groceries.

OUTSIDE PHILIPPINES: You can visit http://www.summitmedia.com.ph and contact them on how to avail the book. :))

Must Date The Playboy's last ten chapters will be deleted in wattpad on March 5, 2014. Don't worry, you can still read it through e-books. Just download the application Buqo to your App Store then you can have it for $3.99. 

Thank you very much! Thank you for patronizing my works. I love you all! <3 

Without further ado, here’s chapter 11 of She’s In Love With A Geek! Please play the multimedia song while reading. It really inspired me to write this chapter.

My Guardian Angel By Red Jumpsuit Apparatus! (Acoustic version)

ENJOY! =)

--------------- 

CHAPTER 11 – Backfired, again.

** COURTNEY’s POV **

“You’re still here because?” Chad sudden spoke up.

That made me startled. I didn’t realize that I was still standing like an idiot at the auditorium stage with his back still turned to me. 

I still couldn’t process the things that had transpired a while ago. I mean, what was that all about? Yes, granted that he somehow showed concern over me, it still doesn’t mean that it was all-true. The protecting act and the jacket scheme, it could also mean that he was starting his own plan. 

Yeah, that’s definitely it! He’s just trying to be nice to me so that I’ll lose this deal. The nerve of this guy! As if I’m going to fall for that so easily! 

You almost got me there huh, Chad Treyson. 

Tick! Tock! Courtney Collins, wake up! It’s time to turn the table.

What’s your real purpose of coming here? It was to make Chad Treyson fall for you

Yeah, I still have a lot in store in my bag so there’s nothing to worry about.

I smiled to myself and walked toward him. I cleared my throat to call his attention, but it didn’t work. He was still busy scribbling something at his stupid script. “I said, ahem.” I told him as I snatched the paper he was holding. 

He now turned to me, pissed. “What?”

Well at least I got his attention.

“I want you to tutor me.” I said sweetly. 

The look on his face was not the one I was really expecting. His annoying laugh was not even in my list. “You’re laughing because?” I asked sounding annoyed.

He stood up and spoke. “So you’re not kidding?”

“Do I look like an entertainer to you?”

He looked me up and down before saying; “you’re pretty much doing it right now. Entertaining me.” And he finished it with another laugh.

This guy was totally unbelievable!  Never in my whole life I was made fun of. I was making fun of other people, not the other way around! And to top it all, a student with low categorization in the high school hierarchy dared to do it to me, in front of my face!