You're gonna have to trust me..

NATASHA'S POV

A man with a black tee that had a thick purple stripe on it stopped a few feet in font of me at the door. He wore dark sunglasses, so it was hard to tell whether he was looking at me or not. His blondish brunette hair was spiked. I held my gaze with him until he started to walk over.

"Natasha Romanoff?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head and kept my face expressionless. He took the seat across from me. "If you're here to kill me, go ahead and try."

"I never said-" He stopped in mid sentence. "You're good."

"The best at what I do." I grinned.

"And what would that be?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I guess you'll just have to find out." I put my hands on the table.

"I'll make you a bargain, tell me your name and I'll tell you mine." He grinned.

"I know what you're trying to do. I'm definitely not stupid." I leaned back in my chair.

"You're right." He nodded. "I'm Clint Barton." He reached his hand across the table for me to shake.

"Natasha Romanoff." I shook his hand.

"Knew it." He chuckled.

"Clint Barton? You're Hawkeye." I crossed my arms and sat back in the chair.

"Yep. You're Black Widow." He mimicked me.

"The one and only." I smiled. Screams came from my left. I jumped out of my seat and slid my hand down my leg to release my pistol. I brought it up and held it close to my chest. Clint did the same but brought out his signature bow and arrow. I looked the way I had heard the screams and saw the gang guys I got in trouble with earlier. "Oh shit." I cursed.

"What?" Clint asked.

"I got into a little trouble with them earlier today. I stole a couple guns, maybe got rid of a few guys." I replied. "I'm out." I took off my heels and ran into the restaurant. He followed me. I ran out the back exit and booked it down the street to an alley. Clint stayed behind me the whole time. My heels started to hurt as I ran. I stopped down the alley I had been in before. "Stay here. I'll be back." I told Clint.

"How do I know you aren't going to leave me?" He asked.

"You're just going to have to trust me." I looked at his sunglasses. "Ya know, I'd really appreciate it if you took off those damn glasses." He chuckled and took them off. He had beautiful blue eyes. I held his gaze for a moment before climbing up the side of the building. I stayed in the top floor for a while. I stayed in this little place for about two days. I had to grab some shit of mine. I jumped into the window and landed quietly on my feet. I walked around the room and gathered my shit. I put pantyhose on under my dress. I shoved some of my clothes into my duffle bag, along with my extra guns and amo. I left my feet bare so that I could move more fluently. I slung the bag over my shoulder and climbed down the four story wall. I jumped a little ways down and landed on my feet. I straightened my posture and looked at Clint. "Told you you'd have to trust me." I smiled.

"Guess so." He chuckled and looked at the ground.

"Come on bird boy." I called over my shoulder. I didn't realize he held a duffle bag as well.

"Don't call me bird boy." He laughed as he caught up to my speed. He had his shades on again. Oh boy.

"Why not? It has a very good ring to it." I smiled.

"Then I'll call you spidey." He grinned.

"I think Spider-Man's already taken that." I giggled. I normally wasn't so laughy or this nice to people. Humph.

"It fits you." He said.

"How so?" I asked.

"You're very quiet and sneaky. I hate spiders." Clint shivered. I laughed. "I'm pretty damn sure you don't like them either." I didn't comment. "Exactly." He chuckled. I stopped and put my hand up, making Clint stop too. I turned my head slightly to the east. They was on our trail.

"Shit." I growled. I hopped into a jeep that was left unattended. "Come on." I told Clint. He jumped into the passenger side and I sped off. Clint held on to the roll bars as I turned a sharp corner. We were out of the city within seconds. I took one quick glance behind us. No one was following us.

"Where are we going?" Clint asked.

"That's an excellent question. I do believe that there is a small village a couple hundred miles away from here. I'll go there and make plans." I knew the mafia wouldn't stop till I was dead. I also had this eery feeling Clint was also going to try or going to have to kill me.