He Remembered

THREE MONTHS LATER

"This is fucking ridiculous!" Stark grumbled. Everyone was upset that Clint and I weren't together anymore. Apparently we were that important to the Avengers.

"Settle down. God." I laughed.

"Natasha? Come here." Clint said. I walked to the other side of the room with him. "I feel like I've known you for a long, long time. I feel that. I just.... I can't remember anything. And it's just annoy-" I stopped him by kissed his lips. I held his jaw with both of my hands. His hands held my hips. I missed his lips and his body, I have to admit that. He seemed to want the kiss because be pulled our hips close together.

"Keep it PG, agents." Coulson walked into the room. I didn't give a shit at this moment, I just wanted my Clint back. But he broke the kiss.

"I love you, Spidey." He murmured, our foreheads still touching.

"I love you, Birdie." I smiled. He remembered.

LAST CHAPTER!!! GAHHHH!!! Guys!! This book/journey was great for me. I hope it was for you and I apologize for killing any of you if that happened!! But thank you so much!! AND I just died laughing when I made Coulson say that. Like, I could seriously see him doing that too!!

The next story's chapter will be posted immediately!! Check it out on my page or look it up. Its The Bird & The Spider.

I seriously love you guys!!

~Kacey<3