❤️Author's Note ❤️

I know this killed you probably since it wasn't a new chapter but please please read and comment things!!!

Kacey here. There's only two more chapters left and I have them all planned out. 😈 Lol. Jk. But I kind of feel bad for making Clint forget Natasha...... I dunno.

As for babies. I'm really feeling twins so either boy/girl or double boy twins so yeah. BUT I may also just do single kid and if I do it would be a girl. Soooo its a surprise to you guys.

And names! I'm super duper confused and ugh! Here are some choice of names I would love for you to comment which set or your own!! The boy is first and girl is second-

Harley Ray & Haley Renee

Conner Ray & Chloe Rayne

Ashton Lee & Ashlynn Leann *

Aden Nicholas & Adelaide Nicole *

Jasper Lee & Jasmine Lynn*

Sophie-Ann Nakito & Alexander Francis ((requested by one of you guys))

An just a fair warning, I'm seriously diggin' *Adelaide and Alexander* even though that wasn't up there. ((The Alexander is from the Sophie-Ann one 😉))

I already have names for the single child IF I choose to have like an only daughter or son...... SURPRISE ON YOU!!

I know. I'm horrible. I really should just tell you guys.......

But I feel like the suspense is really gonna rock on my part but totally suck on your part..... 😈

Again I know I'm horrible. Basically evil and heartless to do this to you guys but I seriously love you!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

((My favorites are stared!))

You're guys' opinion REALLY REALLY matters a lot to me and I am so grateful for those of you who have been commenting and helping me out cause this gets kind of confusing and I earned myself a headache. Lol. Yeah. And if you guys want to kik me about names or just anything in general- kik me at avengers_rock10 !!

Thank you so much!! Love you guys!!