Apprentices

"Agent Romanoff? Barton? These are your apprentices. Trainee Ryan Mays and Trevor Lewis. They're in training to become SHIELD agents. Mays? Go with Agent Clint Barton. Lewis? You're with Agent Natasha Romanoff." Fury ordered. "Agent Barton? Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes sir." Clint nodded.

"Here's the file on your next mission. You two work together with your apprentices for this mission." Fury slid a folder across the table to me. I picked it up. "You're dismissed."

"Come on." Clint nodded for the two kids to follow us. They looked young, like really young. Almost around eighteen. Mays had blonde, buzz cut hair with green eyes. Lewis had brunette hair that partially covered his brown eyes. We went to the jet waiting for us out on the boarding platform. We sat at a table on the jet; I sat by. Clint and the boys sat across from us. I opened the file and read over it with Clint. We were going to France for a drug thing. "We're going to France."

"How are we going to be able to understand their languages, sir?" Lewis asked.

"I speak French." I replied for Clint.

"What all do you speak?" He looked over at me.

"French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, German, Ukraine, Mongolian, Bantu, Chinese, and English. Once in a while I can understand Korean and Japanese." I replied.

"Damn." He chuckled.

"Where all have you been, ma'am?" Mays asked.

"Basically anywhere in Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, not a few places in America. I actually haven't to Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, Kenya, Algeria, Norway, Sweden, the U.K., Ireland, and Uruguay." I replied. Mays nodded.

"Where was your favorite place to go?" Clint asked.

"Probably Jamaica or any where near the Bahamas." I smiled. He brushed his hand up my thigh as I looked at him. I giggled.

"You're not as scary as what I thought you'd be." Mays said. Lewis punched his shoulder.

"You'll have to wait and either see when she's fighting or when she's pissed." Clint chuckled.

"Get me on my bad side. You'll see just how scary I can be." I nodded. The jet landed about thirteen hours later in France. Again. "Why the hell are we back in Paris?"

"Ask Fury." Clint shrugged. We drove to a hotel we were going to be staying in. We all were sharing one apartment but there were four rooms in it. I put my bags away. It was around eight in the morning. "Guys? We're hitting the streets." Clint announced. I groaned and changed my clothes. I put on a short skirt and a hoodie. It was actually kind of cold for France. I put a pistol under my hoodie pocket, a pocket knife in the hoodie pocket and one of my best knives was attached under my skirt, to my thigh. I walked out to the living room. The guys were ready. Clint had his sunglasses on.

"You and those damn sunglasses, Barton." I smacked his shoulder as I walked pass him and out the front door.

"What about my glasses?" He asked with a grin. He and the other guys walked behind me and. Clint.

"We're in Paris, France, the sun isn't shining what so ever, and its about fifty five degrees outside." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah." He muttered. "Here." Clint handed me an earpiece that would fit in my ear without being noticed. "Take Lewis with you. Head south."

"Kay. Come on." I led the way with Lewis beside me.