You Can Tell Me

Clint's fingers moved slowly. His eyes slowly opened.

"Clint?" I whispered.

"Nat?" He asked.

"Mr. Barton? Do you know where you are?" The doctor asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know where I am? I've been fucking knocked out." Clint mumbled.

"Do you know who she is?" The doctor pointed to me.

"Yeah. She's mine." Clint looked at me and smiled. I smiled and gently squeezed his hand. They unplugged the cords and shit from him. I kept one arm around his waist to help him walk to my car. I drove to the house. "What's wrong, Nat?" Clint asked once we got to his house.

"Nothing." I shook my head and smiled. Clint pulled me into his lap.

"Something's wrong, Natasha. Tell me." He whispered.

"I thought I lost you." I murmured.

"But you didn't. I love you." He kissed my lips. I missed the kisses he gave. I smiled and brushed my hand through his dirty blonde hair.

"You need to get some sleep." I laid back on the bed. He put his arms around me and fell asleep. I held my best knife to Clint's throat. Fear filled his eyes. The blade of the knife wiped over the tender skin on his neck. Red blood oozed out of the cut.

"Nat." A soft murmur came from the almost dead Clint. He slumped to the ground, completely dead. I bent down by his body. What did I do? Tears immediately came to my eyes. I ran my hand down his cheek.

"Clint." I shook his shoulder. "Clint. I'm so sorry." I cried silently.

"Natasha!" Clint shook me awake. I sat up in a cold sweat. My breathing was heavy and abnormal. "What's wrong, Nat?" I shook my head. "Why are you sorry?"

"What?" I asked.

"You said 'Clint, I'm so sorry'. Did you have a nightmare?" He pulled me into his arms.

"It was nothing." I shook my head. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Tasha." He murmured.

"I love you." I faintly smiled. He went back to sleep after a while but I couldn't. I giggled quietly as I watched as he smiled. His blue eyes opened.

"Nat. You're watching me. What was the dream about?" He propped up on his side.

"Don't worry about it, Clint." I smiled.

"Tell me, Natasha." He laid over top of me. I giggled. He lightly kissed my lips. "Tell me."

"You don't need to worry about it, Clint."

"Natasha. You can tell me anything." He ran a hand over my cheek. I hesitated.

"It was of me. Killing you." I muttered. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. You can't control what you dream about." He kissed me before we went to bed. "Wake up." Clint pulled the covers off me. I whined and groaned. "Fury's give us a few days off."

"Good." I sat up.

"You haven't worked for three months!" Clint laughed.

"I know." I sighed. "Oh well." He hovered over my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my legs around his waist. He put one hand on my thigh. "I love you."

"I love you." He chuckled and kissed me.

CLINTASHA FOR LIFE!!!

Guys!! If I get some of you Wattpad followers on Twitter or Instagram, I would really love it!! My twitter is - @kc08393 and my main Instagram is @avengers_4eva or @hiddles_downey_4eva

Thank you guys so much!!! It seriously means a lot to me!! I love you guys!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋

Oh! And if you tag me in a tweet on Twitter then I'll follow back!! Like sat something like 'I read The Archer and The Spy on Wattpad' or something like that and I'll follow back!! ONLY ON TWITTER !!

Love you guys!! Virtual kisses!! (No homo just in a lovey mood!!) 💋💋