Rescued

"I don't care what you want, Director Fury. We never found Agent Barton's body."

"Agent Romanoff. I cannot risk putting one of my top agents back in the line of fire for someone who is dead."

"Fury. Barton is not dead."

"Natasha." Fury ran a hand over his face. "You can't put your feelings for Barton first."

"Fury, you and I both know damn well that if the positions were switched and I was the one to be missing, you'd let Barton come find me. You still don't trust me after almost eight years, do you?" I stood up and leaned on my hands, which were on the table. Fury sighed.

"I'll have Agent Haley and Agent Carter go with you. Dr. Banner will go for medical personnel. The jet leaves as soon as Dr. Banner gets here." Fury stood up.

"Thank you, sir." I nodded. I walked to my car to get my bag, one was always in either mine, or Clint's car. I sat in the driver seat and messed with my pistols until Banner got to the base, about four hours later.

"You okay, Natasha?" He asked quietly as we got on the jet.

"Suppose you could say that." I sighed. Carter and Haley were in the cockpit. I sat on the chair and looked at my phone.

"Natasha? Do you want to fly?" Haley asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. "It'll take your mind off Barton." Did she know we were together?

"If you don't want to. I'm perfectly fine, Agent Haley. What makes you think I'm not?"

"You just seem upset." She shrugged.

"Yeah. I'll take over." I went to the cockpit where Carter was. He was one of the agents I worked with when I first came to SHIELD.

"You alright, Romanoff?" Carter asked.

"I really wish you people would stop bugging me about this." I sighed. He chuckled.

"Stay by me." I ordered. "I don't need to loose any more agents. Banner? Stay behind me." Banner stayed by me the whole time. There was another damn warehouse in the middle of no-where. Well. Actually it was about three miles away from where the bomb exploded yesterday. "Banner and Agent Haley? Stay down here and away from the building. Carter? You're coming with me." I headed up the stairs, silently. Carter had the silent thing on his gun so he got to kill the guards. He stayed on the second level to fight those guys, while I went ahead and went up to the next floor. No Clint. And that was the last floor up, but not down. I sprinted down the tons and tons of stairs. When I got to the basement, I stopped. Clint was chained to the wall, passed out. I rushed over to him. "Clint? Clint? Come on, baby." I whispered. He mumbled something. "Clint?" I heard Carter come towards me. "Agent Barton?"

"Who- who are you?" Oh my god.

"Agent Romanoff." I replied. Carter bent down beside me.

"Barton? Do you remember me?" He asked. Clint nodded after a while of thinking.

"Carter." He weakly chuckled.

"We need to get him out of here." I put Clint's arm over my shoulders and picked him up. Carter helped me. I can't believe Clint didn't remember me. We walked out of the warehouse and to Banner.

"Barton? Can you tell us who he is?" Carter pointed to Banner.

"Yeah. He's Dr. Banner." Clint nodded.

"Haley? Go get the jet. Carter? Go with her." I ordered. They nodded, before taking off. I knelt down beside Clint. There were cuts on his face, arms, and everywhere skin was showing. "Clint? You don't know who I am, do you?" I asked, softly. He studied my face for a while.

"Should I?" He asked.

"That's not good." Banner sighed. I stood up and turned away from them.

"Banner? Who is she?" Clint whispered.

"Natasha Romanoff." Banner replied. The jet landed a few feet away from the warehouse. Everyone else got into the jet. "Natasha? Come on." Banner called for me. I kept my eyes on the warehouse.

"Romanoff! Come on before they come back!" Carter yelled. I took a deep breath before getting on the jet.

Awwww!!! He forgot Nat!!! 😱😱 I'll update as soon as I can!!