Great

I laid down on my back. I heard movement in the room and Clint hovered over my waist with his knees on either side of me. He put his hands on either side of my head.

"How was work?" He grinned.

"Ugh." I groaned and opened my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well. Everyone thinks Black Widow is heartless, cold, and horrible. Everyone does." I sighed.

"Maybe with this whole Budapest thing it'll clear your name." Clint shrugged.

"And if it doesn't?" I sat up. He got off and pulled me into his lap.

"I'll still love you." He kissed me. "We need to go to base and tell them what I got." Clint waved a paper around.

"What's that?" I asked.

"This is the list of countries the company sells to and the items." He grinned. I changed into black dress pants and a gray shirt that hung over my shoulders that only held on by two spaghetti straps. I walked with Clint out to his car. We got in and drove to base. We went to the same room as yesterday. "Here." Clint slid the paper over to Fury. He looked at it and read the names.

"Good. Come with me." Fury got up and we walked out of the room. We walked into another room and Fury stood off to the side. "Today, you will be assessed. You'll start off with an easy opponent." He looked at an female agent standing in front of me. Clint joined Fury, Coulson, and Hill on the sidelines. The agent lunged for my abdomen. I caught her wrist and twisted her arm. She winced, her face wrinkled in pain. I knocked her off her feet. She landed on her back with a thud. She grabbed my ankle and pulled. I landed on my back but wrapped my legs around her neck. I wasn't tightly gripping, but it wasn't loose either. I let go and got off her and stood up. "Agent Anderson." Fury called for a male agent. The male looked at me. A grin grew on his face. I waited for him to make a move but be didn't. I launched my foot for his abdomen. He caught it. I brought my other foot up and connected it with his jaw. He fell backwards. I landed on one knee and foot. He chuckled and stood up. I did too. He threw his fist towards my face. I ducked and kicked the back of his knee. He stumbled, but didn't fall. I wrapped my legs around his abdomen. We fell to the ground together. I held him down for about ten seconds, then jumped up. I crossed my arms and looked at Fury. He wore a faint smile. "Barton." He called for the next. Clint would be difficult. Clint chuckled and took the place of Anderson. I put my hands by my side. Clint kicked his foot out for my shoulder. I was slightly surprised he could kick that high. I ducked and returned the blow to his abdomen with my foot. He kicked the foot I was balancing on and I fell. I jumped up, regaining my balance. We fought for about five minutes when Fury called quits. "That was good." He nodded. "Agent Hill should be waiting for you at your car with some things for Agent Romanoff." I was confused. He just called me 'Agent'. "Yes Romanoff. You are officially a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Tomorrow, you will arrest Fisher." Clint and I nodded. We walked to his car and just as Fury said, Agent Hill was waiting for us.

"Here. This is your earpiece and your uniform you are to wear when on duty." Hill gave me the things before leaving. I got into the passenger seat. Clint's body buzzed with excitement. We got to the hotel and went to our room. I dropped my things when Clint picked me up and spun me around.

"Congrats! You're officially a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent!" He kissed my cheek.

"Yes and I am officially going to sleep." I laughed and walked to the bedroom. I changed into night shorts and a tank top and climbed into bed next to Cling.

"You have to wear your uniform tomorrow. Everyone wears their 'work clothes' when they arrest people." Clint laughed.

"I'll remember that." I giggled.

"I'll be outside of the office in a S.H.I.E.L.D. car. You get to make the arrest." He rubbed my knee.

"Great." I sighed. I fell asleep with my head in his chest.