Nat....Nat....

My legs and shoulder hurt like hell. I've had worst though. I slumped down against a tree, my duffle bag fell down next to me. Normally I could walk for days, but I hadn't eaten for a while. Clint popped down next to me. He laid down and put his hands behind his head. "I am tired." He let out a puff of air.

"We need to keep moving." I wiped my forehead. "I'm changing. Sweatpants suck." He laughed. I got up and rummaged through my bag, finding a pair of jogging shorts and a tank top. I didn't bother to go behind a tree. I changed out of my old clothes and put the other ones on. Another beeping noise rung through my ears. This one was way too different from Clint's phone. This one was all too familiar. I grabbed my bag and Clint's hand. "Come on!" I yelled and we started running just as something exploded. The blast was enough to knock me off my feet. I got back up and brushed the dirt off me. Clint did the same. "We need to leave." I told him. "Like, know."

"What was that?" He panted.

"A bomb. It was planted there to either kill me or let them know where I was." I replied. "Come on." I started to walk but Clint put a hand on mine.

"You're bleeding." He said. He lifted my arm and turned my forearm up. There was a gash that went from the place on my wrist below my thumb, around and almost to my elbow. It was oozing blood.

"I'll be okay." I muttered and started to walk again but he pulled me back to him. The space between us was little, like, maybe a centimeter. He pulled out a piece of clothe and wrapped it around my arm. I smiled. "Thank you."

"Welcome. That could've been harmful, if you kept bleeding." He faintly smiled. His blue crystal eyes shined. Our gaze held on for a while.

"Thank you Birdie." I smiled.

"Anytime Nat." Nat. Nat. I like that. Nat. He has a nickname for me...... Wow.... The sun seemed to move fast. We stayed under a tree. I was out of energy. This wasn't going to help at all. Neither was sitting under the tree. Ugh.