Jason Todd x Reader

It was a cold night, no one was wandering the streets let alone on the bad side of Gotham. (Y/N) walked alone, down an alleyway. She knew the risks of walking down an alleyway with dim lights on the bad side of Gotham in Gotham City.

No one in their right mind would go down the alleyway especially since it was known as the infamous Crime Alley. However, (Y/N) didn't care about what was down the alley, she lost her best friend 5 years ago. His name was Jason Peter Todd also known as the second Robin to Batman.

(Your Pov)

Walking down these ditch, I couldn't care less if there were thugs here. I mean c'mon! I'm still grieving over Jaybird's death. Two drunk guys approach me so I withdraw my pistol and aimed it at their heads.

Next thing I know, they're dead on the ground with a bullet threw the head but it...didn't come from my gun? How is this possible? A red hooded figure stood before me.

"Who are you?!" I yelled at the guy. His emotions were just held from me through that red helmet.

"If I wanted you to know that, I wouldn't be wearing the mask." He replies with a husky muffled voice. My eyes widen with the reconision of his voice. It couldn't be. I mean, he's dead. We buried his body.

"Jaybird?" I asked with fear in my tone. He removes his helmet revealing the ginger haired man.

"(Y/N)."  One word. That's all he said. One word before pulling me into a kiss. Obviously, I kissed back but sparks blew up in my stomach. It was like we were ment to be together.

Sorry if it's short. I've tried to think of a senario but it wouldn't come. Please send requests. It can be "x reader" or you can request it for yourself. I don't mind.