40K special!!!

Previously

"Welcome to the family, Johnny." I smiled. He pulled me into a hug.

The door burst open, revealing the Doctor.

"Doctor, what's wrong?" I asked.

"This universe is under attack." He panted.

Now

"What do you mean the universe is under attack?" Dad asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Um..." The Doc scratched the back of his neck, "Well...the Daleks are after you two." Pointed to me and Johnny.

"Woah woah woah. Why are the tin cans after us?" Johnny asked as he pulled me into his chest.

"No clue. You did pissed them off before." Doctor shot back. Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

"What do you mean there's an invasion?" Tyler asked. She was wearing Jason's shirt and leather jacket...probably underwear too.

The Doctor made eye contact with hers. The glimmer that I never seen before.

"Tyler?" Doctor mumbled.

"Doc?" She questioned.

"No, it's The Nurse. Of course it's the Doctor." He sarcastically replied. She smiled and ran into his arms. They seem like they know each other.

"Um...sorry to break it to you. But who the fuck are you to my girlfriend?" Jason possessively yelled. The Doctor formed a more scarier glare to Jason, who didn't seem to phase at all.

"My little sis." The Doc growled. Oh shit's gonna go down, "I swear to god if you touch her in any manner, I'll leave you in a black hole." Wow....never thought the Doc could threaten like that.

"Too late. I already claimed her." Jason smirked. The fire rose in the Doctor's eyes causing him to lung forward at Jason.

Johnny and I, held the Doc back whilst Tyler ran to Jason, to hold him back.

"You little piece of human sh-"

"Language bro! I love Jason and that's all you need to know." Tyler calm explained, "Now, why are daleks after Bonnie and Clyde here?" She gestures to the two of us.

"No clue." Was all the doc replied with. Having said that, Tyler ran up the stairs, probably to get dressed.

"Exterminate!" A robotic voice yelled.

"Upstairs now!" The doc yelled. Everyone nodded and ran upstairs.

"Daleks can't climb stairs, right?" Johnny asked.

"No they can't." The Doctor reansured him. However, we were met with a dalek.

"Extermina-..." It trailed off as his head exploded. Tyler stood behind it, a smoking mega dalek gun in hand.

"Fuck off, ya salt shaker." She spat at it. Carefully, she walked to us.

(Tyler, Doctor)

"We need to-"

"-get onto the mothership and-"

"-destroy the network, connecting-"

"-all the dalek fleet together. Then-"

"-explode the fucking ship so daleks won't attack Earth ever again."

We looked at them like they were insane...probably mad. They shrugged it off. The Doc gave her a mad look.

"Anyways, we need the heroes to help us." The Doctor states as he looks at batman, hinting about it. Bruce reluctantly nods.

To be continued

I know this was waaaay after 40k. Only finished it today. Next installment will be at 60k. Hopefully we reach it.