Nap time, No!!!!!

Requested byIrisAnaRivas

Pairing: Bat family x reader

Prompt: The reader is of the age of 4.

Living in Wayne Manor is amazing! I mean, c'mon on! I have four older adopted brothers, an awesome dad and Alfred!

Currently, Dick, Jason and Tim are trying to find me for nap time. I hate nap time. Giggling, I heard footsteps heading my way. Covering my mouth, I watched as three silhouettes pass the broom closet I was in. Letting out a breath, I sighed in relief.

The door swung open and someone through me on to their shoulder. Kicking and grunting, I tried to wiggle myself free. I saw Damian pass me.

"Dami help me please!" I cried out for him. He shrugged and wandered off.

"No one is going to help you, (Y/n). Everyone knows that it's your nap time now." Jason told me as I huffed. I wished I was older, I mean they stay up late and what not. As we entered my room, he placed me on the bed and tucked me in. I gave him the best angry face I could and he laughed.

"Meanie! Dickie wouldn't be a meanie like you." I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled and left. My eyes were open as Dick came in. I began to cry, knowing that Dick would do anything to stop me from crying.

"Aw, baby bird, what's wrong?" He cooed as he sat next to me, I pointed to the bed and he got the message. Lifting me up, he placed me on his him as he wandered downstairs. We passed the living, where Jason was.

I stuck my tongue out at him as Dickie carried me outside to a world of freedom.