Damian Wayne x Badass Reader

Requested by: Maxlifeis good

Prompt: Says it in the title

(Y/n)'s pov

I shoved my phone into my pocket of my leather jacket, before trudging out of my house. My motorcycle awaited for me. Getting on it, I drove to Gotham Academy.

Even though I have this badass attitude, my grades are somewhat good. As I was driving through the streets, I got a few glarea off people.

I'm the type of person who your parents fear that you'll become. You don't just 'become' a badass, the world has to mould you.

Pulling up into the parking lot, I got off my bike. I could feel multiple stares coming from the other girls.

Turning on the heels of my combat boots, I glared daggers at them. They froze in intimidation.

"You got a problem?" I yelled in question. They started rambling out sorrys and mercies. Ha! Pathetic.

Walking to my locker, I pulled out the only book I would need since I had a triplet lesson. That lesson was, to some degree, my favourite, which was Media Studies.

I was mainly with the computer geeks but I also get some qualifications in media.

As I'm walking down the corridor, I see Britney with her new boy toy, Damian Wayne. You see, I know Dami due to his older brother, Jason aka my best friend.

A plan came to mind. Good.

Strolling over to them, I pulled Damian from Britney and slammed my lips onto his. For some reason, he kissed back instantly. I could hear Britney screeching. Pulling away, I gave him a wink before walking to class.