The great batman also needs saving

Requested by: KaiokenX9000

Pairing: Batman x reader (Batmom)

Prompt: Batmom saves Batman from the Joker.

Bruce got caught by the Joker, along with the boys. As I told him the situation, I could hear the grunting that ran throughout them. Jason, I understand why. Bruce, I understand why. But Dick, Tim and Damian? That was a mystery.

They told me to wait in the batcave as they were expecting Alfred to be home. Once he found out what happened, he told me that I should follow and don't listen to Bruce's orders unless necessary. But when is necessary?

After surveillancing the area, I glided down on to the warehouse rooftop. Stupid me for not seeing through the Joker's plan. Glancing down at the inside of the warehouse, my boys were tied up to chairs with zip locks whilst Joker's goons were joking. I will be having the last laugh.

Dropping through the skylights, the thugs were immediately alerted as they started firing. Swiftly, I took out three with a sweep kick before punching another. A few charged at me but I jumped over them, flipping them over and slamming them to the ground. Psychotic laughter filled the room as the Joker and Harley Quinn made their grand entrance.

Growling, I took my defence stance, my anger radiating off me. Quinn charges forward, swinging her baseball bat at me. Pulling a matrix move, I backflip over her, kicking her in the face before taking her legs from under her. As she hits the ground, she's out like a broken light in the winter's night.

Joker growls as he storms forward at me, however, my fist collides with his face causing him to stumble backwards. Before I had a chance to pull my next move, he runs off. Strolling towards my family, I started to cut the zip locks. Bruce stands in front of me, his face still emotionless per usual.

"Even the great Batman also needs saving. You own me." I winked at him before grappling off back to the cave. By the wold whistles from the boys, I could tell that Bruce was flustered.