Badasses x Reader

Requested by: Female-Red-Hood

Prompt: The reader is an orphan. She is Jason's biological sister. She gets adopted by Bruce Wayne. At this point, Jason is Robin. A few years later, the reader is kidnapped and tortured. Damian Wayne and Cassandra Cain are included.

AN: Dick is in Blüdhaven and Tim is with the Titans, tracking Deathstroke.

Y/n's pov

Six years ago

My fist collided with Frank's fat face. Frank, here, is a guy who bullies me. I, being a Todd, didn't take this easy so a fight broke out.

"(Y/n)! Frank enough!" Miss Louise shouted. I got off Frank, after I gave a knock out punch. A smirk appeared on my face as I strolled her office.

A guy was sat in the chair. The guy was better known as Bruce Wayne, billionaire playboy. There was also a boy, same age as my little brother, Jason.

"(Y...Y/n)?" He asked. My eyes widen then a smile forms ony face. We ran to each other, engulfing the pair of us in a hug.

"I'll adopt her." Bruce spoke.

-----a few hours later----

"So, mom and dad are dead, and your Robin?" I asked Jason as he nodded. A sigh escaped my mouth.

"What's wrong? Don't you think I'm good eno-"

"I never said that! Just don't get yourself killed!" I yelled, interupting Jason. Silence filled the atmosphere.

Present time

I folded in half as a thug kicked my stomach. Droplets of blood dripped from my mouth. Joker will pay for what he did to my brother.

"Boys! Give Strange and Blue Hood space." Joker yelled, leaving with his goons. Hugo Strange stood before me, a smile on his face.

"Miss Todd, you'll be a good test subject." He spoke evily. A lump formed in my throat.

Jason's pov

"What the hell do you mean?! You let the Joker kill me THEN you let him grab my sister!" I shouted, the whole cave was silent. Bruce grunted before he glared at me.

"Jason, calm down." Cass softly spoke. The steam that came out of my ears and nostrils were becoming visible.

"Tt. Todd, will get her back." Damian spoke up. I growled at him before storming out the cave.

(Y/n)'s pov

I grunted as they stuck another needle into my arm. I fought against the toxins that they shoved into me. A guard kicked me in the gut, causing me to yelp.

Gunshots echoed throughout the room.

"Get the hell away from my sister." That voice...no, Jason's dead. A guy in a red helmet stalked over to me, releasing the straps so I could collapse onto the floor. He caught me before my face planted into the floor. Footsteps got closer, when the suddenly stopped.

"Stay the hell away from my sister." Damian's voice spoke harshly. Looking at him, his katanna was held to the thug's neck.

Cass dragged a few thugs into the room. They were all unconcious.

The red helmet guy released his helmet, letting it drop to the floor.

"(Y/n)..." Jason trailed off.

"Jason..." I sorrowfully smiled.

"Derek." A thug spoke up. The four of us glared at the thug, before Damian knocked the guy out.

Jason engulfed me in a hug. I hugged back, tightly.