Little Princess

Requested By: CT-5445

Pairing:  Bruce Wayne x reader x bat family

Prompt: The reader is eight years old and the daughter of Bruce. She goes missing when she is waiting for a friend at the park. Eight years have gone when The Joker and Quinn have a princess, aka the reader. When her identity is discovered, the batfamily swoops in and saves her.

Bruce's pov

Eight years ago, I lost my little girl, (Y/n). She was only eight. She was waiting for her friend at the park when she went missing. Everyday I've been searching for her. However, I had no leads to follow. I fear the worse that she might be...gone. She was the beacon of hope within this darkening family.

Recently, The Joker and Quinn have a new partner. They call her their 'Princess'. We've been doing research about her and there's nothing. However, her facial structure would match a sixteen year old (Y/n).

"Bruce, we have a match to the blood of 'Princess'. You wouldn't believe who she is." Tim informed me. I placed a picture of me and (Y/n) down before walking over to the bat computer. My knees buckled as I saw who the blood belonged to.

"(Y/n)..." My little girl's alive. We need to get her back, fast.

"Jason, Dick, you're with me. Will be getting (Y/n) back. Tim and Damian keep surveillance." I instructed everyone.

---Time skip to a fighting scene---

"(Y/n), come home please!" I cried at her. My voice stayed the same but hints of sorrow echoed in my voice.

"Who's (Y/N)?" She questioned, lowering her vibrant pink baseball bat. She still is curious about interesting stuff.

"You. You are (Y/N)." I told her. Something inside her must have snapped as she dropped the bat, looking up at me.

"Dad?" She questioned. Nodding, she sprinted into my arms, crying. Tears fell down both of our faces.