Tim Drake x Kidnapped Reader

Requested by: @sammyhammy5-O

Prompt: The reader is dating Tim when she gets kidnapped by The Joker and Harley Quinn

Y/n's pov

It's been three months since Tim and I started dating. We met at Gotham Academy when some idiots decided to beat the algebra out of me.

Cureently, I'm walking home from a tutor lesson. I was helping Tim with algebra since we both got different answers, yet we performed the same sum.

It was cold outside, the wind nipped my bare skin. I had to forget my coat on today, didn't I. As I walked past a deserted alleyway, I heard deep voices.

"The boss wants 'er, Jerry." One voice spoke. It was rough and broken. Suddenly, I felt a pair of dirty hands wrap around my mouth. I tried to squirm and scream but no method of escape was possible.

My eyes widen as the clown prince of crime stood before me. His laughter was causing me to flinch.

"Aww...sweetie, you hurt? Too bad Mista J has something planned for B-man!" That high pitched voice belonged to the Joker's toy, Harley Quinn.

"Boys, take her back to the warehouse. No having fun with her before we get there." The Joker instructs his henchman who both nod.

My eyes grew heavy and I started drifting asleep. Gosh darn it, why must they have knock out gas?

After my little nap, I woke up tied down to a chair, thick ropes burned into my delicate wrists.

"Hahahaha! The bird brain and the flyin' rodent are coming for you." The Joker told me. I stayed silent, holding back my cries.

"But boss, I thought you were af'er Wayne's money? She's datin' one of his sons." One of his henchmen spoke. Joker turned to him with a bored expression before firing his pistol. The bullet slammed into the henchman's head, causing him to collapse on the floor.

"Now," Joker turns to face his whole possy," does anyone else have any assumsions about my plan?" He asked insanely. There were a few mutters here and there when the alarms sound.

He turns back to me and rests his hand on my cheek. I didn't see the knife in his hand. He sliced both my cheeks with the letter 'J'.

The skylight windows shattered as Batman and Red Robin crashed through them.

"It's Batman!"

"He's got the bird boy too!"

The thugs start charging at the both of them. They both easily and swiftly knock out the henchmen.

Tim's pov

"Get the girl." Bruce orders. I nod.

"Ah ah ah. Batsy, your choice; don't take a step closer and she'll survive, or take a step closer and her brains will become artwork to the warehouse." Joker taunts batman. Behind him, Jason crept slowly and stealithy towards the Joker.

"Let her go, Joker. She isn't involved with this." Bruce deeply yelled. Jason wacked the butt of his gun on Joker's head before kicking the gun away.

However, the shot was fired. (Y/n) collapsed onto the floor, clutching her side. I sprinted over.

"Get her back to the cave, Red." Jason spoke and I grappled back to the cave with (y/n) in my arms.

Y/n's pov

The light bursted through the curtains as my eyes fluttered open. My side felt sore and painful. Glancing at it, I saw a white cloth with...blood on it?

Memories of last night flooded into my mind. Joker kidnapped me!

"(Y/n)! Thank god you're safe!" Red Robin smiled. Wait...how does he know my name? His smile drops when he sees my confused face.

"T...Tim?" I stuttered out in a question. Slowly, he removed his mask, revealing the boy I fell in love with.

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought we promised to have no secrets between us." I asked, tearing up. He broke his promise to me.

"(Y/n), I was going to tell you. I honestly was but Bruce said it was for your own good. I never meant to keep it a secret but I wanted to protect you, and now I broke that promise. I promised your dad that I'd protect you and I didn't." Tim spoke, his voice breaking slightly and tears brimming the bottom of his ocean blue eyes.

Tears sprinted down my face as I hugged him. He was shocked for a moment before he hugged back.

"No matter what you do, I'll always love you for being you." I smiled. He grinned at my words.

Suddenly, his lips attatched onto mine, our lips moved in sync with one another.

"Tt, Drake. Get a room." A familiar voice of Damian scolded us.

"We have. My room." Tim smirked at his comment, causing me to blush and giggle. Damian stormed out the room furiously.