Bat fam x shy reader

Requested by: JJTT50

Prompt: The reader is shy and hiding something.

(Y/n)'s pov

I watched as the boys were having fun in the pool. Even Bruce and the girls were having fun. I felt awkward to go into the pool, so I sat out. From my book, I glanced up to see Tim walking towards me.

Bruce called him over, giving me the opportunity to run and hide.

Tim's pov

Bruce called me over to tell me something. However, the others were holding back snickers. Turning around to face (y/n), only to find her gone, a sigh escaped my lips. Grabbing my towel, I dried myself off before walking back into Wayne Manor.

As I was pouring a cold glass of lemonade, I heard a quiet sob. Directing my attention to that location, I silently made my way towarda it. Is (y/n) in the closet?

Opening it, I saw her. The fear that clouded her eyes.

(Y/n)'s pov

I glanced up at Tim. Oh god...he's gonna hurt me. I started to shake in fear.

He sat down in front of me, cross legged.

"(Y/n), I'm not gonna hurt you. You're my baby sister. Tell me what happened?" He spoke soothingly.

"M...My family abused me. They hurt me in so many ways and my brother -" I choked out, remembering the darkening memories. My tears came like waterfalls. He pulled me into a hug and cradled me.

"How about you join us in the pool?" He suggested. I shook my head, "How about I sit with you and we can do some puzzles?" I nodded. I love puzzles.

He stood up and held out his hand. I took it and he led me outside. The others looked over with smiles before continuing what they were doing.

I sat down with Tim, who had a puzzle book in his hands. We did puzzles until dinner was ready.