Little Sis, be reasonable here.

Requested by DCNerd

Pairing: Big bro Jason Todd x Little sis reader

Prompt: Jason's little sister, who lives in Crime Alley. She tells Jason not to steal the tyres off the Batmobile. Batman scares her, causing her to run away. They lose her for 5 years. Like Jason, she becomes an anti-hero by the name of Black Sniper. Jason tries to reason with her, yet she doesn't remember him. He knocks her out and takes her to the batcave.

Years ago

"Jason..." I said as I watched my older brother walk towards the famous batmobile.

"(Y/n), don't be scared. We need the tyres to survive. We don't need anyone to keep us safe. It'll be okay." Jason reassured me as he started to unravel the nuts, holding the tyres in place. Looking to the wet ground, a shadow covered mine. Fear consumed me.

I ran. That's what Jason told me to do.

"(Y/n)!" His voice became faint as I got further away. Tears streamed down my face as the rain drenched me in misery.

Present

That was five years ago, I ran away from my brother. A year later, I heard the news that this new Robin was murdered by The Joker. After I tracked down where Jason was taken, I saw the grave. I wanted to forget that I ever had a brother, he didn't even try to find me.

Now, I became something else, someone else. I go by Black Sniper, I kill off the scum who pose a threat to Gotham. I fight on my own, the Bat has interfered in many of my kills, but never was able to catch me.

The rooftop, I was standing on, was crumbling due to the lack of repair. The rain slid down my mask as I gazed out upon the bad side of town. The pain which entered my body was unlike any other I have ever felt before. It has happened for the past four years for some reason.

Footsteps echoed throughout the roof, causing my hand straight to my hand gun.

"I suggest you stop walking towards me before there's a bullet through that brain of yours." I snarled as I turned around to face this intruder. Red Hood. He didn't have his usual biker helmet on, but a mask. This black rimmed mask was similar to the ones that the previous Robin's have worn.

"(Y/n), come with me, please. I can help you." He spoke calmly, not even phased by my threat. Tilting my head in confusion, I aimed my gun at him. This was some sort of joke.

"How the hell do you know my name?" I growled out, loading the gun.

"You're my little sister! How can I not know your name?" He yelled angrily as he took his mask off. I didn't have a brother. 

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't have a brother!" I replied, he was starting to get on my nerves. It was unbearable.

"C'mon! Little sis, be reasonable here. Name's Jason, Jason Todd. Your older brother." He informed me. My eyes grew heavy as I realised that it was a trick. He wanted to drug me! My world went black.

"Bruce, she's my little sister! How can she forget me!" A voice yelled. Jason's, I think. There was a crashing sound, causing me to internally flinch.

"Jason, she has anxiety! It causes memory loss in teenagers." A deeper voice yelled back. Jason knew my name. How?

Then it hit me. My mind started to reveal memories of my brother and I playing together, him protecting me from bad guys.

How could I forget my own brother?

"Jason?" I questioned as I sat up, his head whipped around towards me. He engulfed me in a bear hug. Tears flowed from my eyes as I hugged back.

Sorry that the requests are taking so long. I have things to complete before I start school in Sept, and my French homework is causing me to bang my head on the table multiple times. I'm getting through as many as possible today and tomorrow. However, things will be back to normal soon so I'll keep updating my books.

~Tyler!