Secret Relationship

Pairing: Jason Todd x reader(Y/h/n) - your hero name

(Y/h/n) - your hero name

Sup, name's (y/n) (l/n) aka (y/h/n). I patrol Gotham, along side the infamous Red Hood, my boyfriend
Yes, I am dating Jason Todd.

As I stand upon the rooftop of Ace Chemicals, I took in the view. The big bat bad got in contact with me to meet him on this rooftop.

"You're late." I spoke in irritation as I turned around to face Batman. It must have been a tradition or something since the whole frickin' bat family were there.

"(Y/h/n), we need your help on a mission." Nightwing spoke in a serious tone, as he stepped foreward. I glanced at all of them; pleading for help, whilst Red Hood just has that guilt look in his eyes.

"Sure, I'll help ya." I agreed to help. Batman stalked foreward, he stood tall and bruting.

"Red Hood and (y/h/n), we need you two to capture Crane from Ace Chemicals' head office. Nightwing and Robin, cover the perimeter. Red Robin and I will cover the rooftops." Batman instructed before we disperse.

Hood and I snuck into the building. It was too quiet for my liking. Something's wrong!

After we entered the head office: Scarecrow was sat in the office chair like he was a Bond villain! Seriously dude! Can't you be anymore clique than that, right?

"Red Hood. (Y/h/n). I've been expecting you." Yes he can. I spoke too soon.

Jason started firing his guns whilst I started to whacked the shit out of the thugs, with my awesome bo-staff. It felt like time slowed down as it became repetitive.

Then my vision became blurred. Hood was shouting something but I couldnt hear it. I seemed to be falling to the ground before darkness consumed me.

Jason's pov

I watched as (y/n) fell to the ground. Anger finally exploded within me and I killed him. I killee Crane. Bruce and the others...they saw it. Who cares!

Ignoring their cries and yells, I rush to (y/n)'s side, craddling her in my arms. Tears streaked down my face. I was crying, she was gone and they found out about us.

"Jason..." Bruce started to talk. I couldn't be arse to listen. My girlfriend laid lifeless in my arms.

"Whatever you have to say, old man, I don't want to hear it!" I yelled, my aggressive tone starting to show. A small coughing fit erupted the tension. Looking down, I saw my beautiful (y/n) awake, her eyes fluttering open. Thank fucking god for that.

"So, you two are-" Dick questioned as he wriggled his eyebrows as he smirked.

"Yes, we are dating." (Y/n) interupted him as shr blushed a rosey red colour.

I smirked before slamming my lips upon (y/n)'s. Her blood-stained lips moved in sync with mine.

Suddenly, I'm pulled off her by someone. As I groaned, I shot daggers at Bruce.

"No dating, only justice." He brutally spoke.

Note:

Remember, requests are closed. I have got a few requests after I closed the requests. I'm not having a go at anyone, I'm just giving you a reminder that I am no longer taking requests. I have plenty to work on.