Batboys x Reader

Requested by: AmyGladiatorReads

Prompt: The batboys, apart from Bruce and Alfred, have a crush on the reader. However, the reader has a crush on Grayson.

Ages:
Dick - 16
Jason -15
Tim - 13
Damian - 7
You - 15

Third person

Twas the night before Valentine's and Wayne Manor was sleeping. The boys were thinking about asking the same girl to be their valentine, yet no one knew it yet.

However, (y/n) was dreaming about one of the boys; Dick Grayson to be accurate. The way that his raven hair flows in the wind to his ocean blue eyes glimmering in the sunlight.

She knew their secret of their nightly activities, they popped by every so often. But this time, the big bad bat came by to see her sound asleep.

A smile crossed her face as she drempt about Dick shirtless and flexing. From the obvious blushing, Bruce knew what she was dreaming about.

He glided off into the night, finishing up his patrol before getting a few hours sleep.

The morning came by fast. (Y/n) jumped out of bed, throwing on her best casual clothes and sliding down her banister. She was met by her older brothers (if you don't have siblings, you do in this); Jacob, Harrison, James and Barrett. Her parents travelled the world, looking after the unwell citizens.

These brothers were not like any old brothers: these were extremely over protective brothers. The ones that would make you text them every twenty seconds to say that you're fine.

"Morning sis." The eldest, Barrett, greeted her as he finished plating up five full english breakfasts.

Harrison and James scoffed down the food whilst Jacob wolfed it down. A sigh escaped the eldest boy's lip whereas (y/n) just giggled.

Quickly, she ate her food before rushing out the house. The brothers looked confused, but understood where she was going. She always went to the manor.

After thirty minutes of walking and running, she reached the manor. Knocking on the door, she was met by Damian, for a change, instead of Alfred.

"(L/n), a pleasure to see you." He greeted her as he let her inside. A confused smile played on her face. Next she was engulfed in a hug by Tim, which she gladly returned.

Jason came into and swept her off her feet, carrying her to the beautiful garden outside. Dick was setting up a picnic area.

"Hey beautiful." Dick greeted her, causing her to blush. Jason placed her on the blanket. The four boys towered over her before pulling out a bouquet of flowers each.

"(Y/n), will you be my valentine?" They said in unison. Confusion filled the brothers, whilst (y/n) just blinked out of surprise.

When reality punched her back, she saw the boys fighting. Quickly, she darted up and stood in the middle of them.

"Guys, stop. Please!" She yelled. The instantly froze then looked down. She walked over to Dick and slammed her lips onto his. Shock took the lot of them but he soon kissed back.

"I chose you, Dick." She smiled. Jason, Tim and Damian slowly trudged off, sorrow filling them. They all thought the same thing.

Dick always gets the girl.