20k special

Thanks guys for twenty k and also, this book is #277 in Random!

Scenario: Crossover time; DC, Marvel and Doctor Who. You're the daughter of Bruce Wayne but you're engaged to The Human Torch, aka Johnny Storm. Currently, you two are travelling with the Doctor.

Y/n's pov

Johnny and I laughed as we ran away from the Cybermen. As soon as we entered the TARDIS, The Doctor glared at us, shaking his head whilst smiling.

"(Y/n), Johnny. Did you really need to do that?!" He scolded us. We shrugged and took a seat on the couch, "Now, let's get both of you home!" He flicked a few switches.

The Tardis materialised on Earth again...but where, better yet. Where?

The Doctor bidded us farewell as we left. Looking at the area, I was home. I'm finally back in Gotham!

"So babe, where are we?" Johnny asked as he placed his arm around my petite waist. I smiled as I led him towards Wayne Manor.

Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm (y/n), (y/n) Wayne. Well...soon to be Storm. Johnny Storm, aka Human Torch, is my fiancé. I'm 20, two years younger than my adopted brother, Jason.

"Handsome, we're in Gotham City. My home. C'mon! It's time for you to meet the family." I say. His famous smirk falters, causing me to chuckle.

After 15 minutes of chatting, we finally arrived at the Manor. Knocking on, Alfred opened the door. A small gasp escaped his lips as he pulled me into a hug.

"Miss (y/n), welcome home. Who might this be?" Alfred asked as he gestured towards Johnny.

"Alf, this is my fiancé, Johnny Storm." I introduced them. Both of them greeted each other with a formal handshake.

Suddenly, I am tackled by someone. Looking at the person, I saw my younger brother, Terry.

"Hey buddy." I ruffled his hair, causing him to fuss. Soon after, Tim and Bruce joined.

Bruce brought me into a hug, resulting in me hugging back. He shot his famous batglare at Johnny, who gulped. Before Tim could greet me, Dick attacked me with a bear hug, squeezing me to death.

"D...Dick! Can't....breath!" He chuckled and released me. Tim hugged me.

"Where's Damian?" I asked.

"He's at a social group." Bruce informed me.

"What about Jason and Tyler?" I asked. Tyler is the same age as me and we're like my bff. That's...that's when I heard this conversation.

Jason strolled in with Tyler on his shoulder, struggling.

"JASON PETER FUCKING TODD, LET ME GO!! FUCK YOU!!!!" She scream aggressively as she struggled, kicking his back and pounding his chest.

"You've already done that sweetheart." He smirked. His comment caused her to blush extremely red.

"Um...you two should really get a room if you're doing that." I spoke up. Both of them looked at me. Tyler grinned before slamming her foot into his crotch, causing him to fall to the floor. Groans and sniggers entered the living room.

Gathering herself together, Tyler tackled me in a hug. We both laughed like maniacs!

"You left me alone with your brother-" She spoke, the whispered to me, "I must say, he's really good in bed." I smacked the back of her head.

We jumped up and I hugged Johnny.

"It's been two years and you've already got engaged." Jason spoke as he pulled Tyler into his chest.

"Yes, you've got a problem with that?" I challenged him.

"Her hurt and I swear to God, he'll end up missing." Jason threatened.

"Damian would probably say 'Her my sister and my katannas will be in your chest'." Tyler did her best impression of Dami.

"Her my daughter and you'll be in hospital for the next three months." Dad threatened, causing Johnny to gulp.

"Hurt her and we'll make hell rise." Both, Dick and Tim, warned him.

"You hurt my best friend, you'll regret ever meeting me. I'll be the last face you will see and your body will appear at the Fantastic Four tower jumbled up!" Tyler threatened darkly. Something twitched in her eyes.

Jason threw her over his shoulder before strolling upstairs. Dick smirked.

"I'm coming!" He yelled as he chased them upstairs.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKES!!!!" She yelled in frustration.

"Welcome to the family, Johnny." I smiled. He pulled me into a hug.

The door burst open, revealing the Doctor.

"Doctor, what's wrong?" I asked.

"This universe is under attack." He panted.

To be continued

What do you think? Hopefully, I can continue this at 40K. Again thanks for 20K views!