Bat boys x Reader

Requested by: Rose5489

Prompt: The reader is on her period and Alfred is the only one who can handle her. She gets bipolar. Bruce sent Al on vacation since he needs one. The girls are busy, (probably trying to avoid the boys), and the boys need to "survive" her.

(Y/n) lay on her bed, trying to focus her mind on anything but her bladder. It was that time of month again. A girl's worst enemy and a guy's nightmare, the period.

Damian opened the door, to check on his dear sister.

"What?" She yelled at him. Once glancing at her younger brother, her facial expression softendd, "Sorry, Dami. What is it?"

He looked confused before shaking a thought out of his mind.

"Father wishes to know if you are alright." Damian spoke, a bit of fear starting to lace around his voice.

"Yeah, fine. Leave!" She ordered him. Without a second word, he was out the room.

Meanwhile in the living room, the boys were gathered around, waiting for Damian's return. As he entered the room, the attention was on him.

"She said she was fine. For a moment, I believed it. However, she is out of character, she acted bipolar." Damian explained. Bruce called the only person who could actually understand what this meant...Alfred.

"Master Bruce, is everything alright?" Alfred asked politely, he slowly drank his tea.

"Alfred, (y/n) is acting bipolar. Do you have an explaination for this?" Bruce asked, worried that his daughter's health might be at risk.

"Ah. Master Bruce, Miss (y/n) is on her period. It's that time of the month again." Alfred explained carefully, "I must go." He hung up, leaving Bruce confused on the situation.

He understood what a period was, but never faced it in his life.

"What did Alf say?" Dick asked. Bruce just turned his attention to his eldest son.

"Alfred said she was on her period." Bruce answered. All the boys' faces drained colour as the word 'period' popped up. Every guy's nightmare.

"I'll call Cass!" Jason yells as he darts out the room.

"Guess I'll call Babs." Dick spoke as he stood up, strolling out the room.

"Steph might have some ideas." Tim said as he left the room.

"I will call Kate. She might understand this more." Bruce spoke up.

After thirty minutes, the boys flopped down on the couch. The girls all said they were busy.

"What we gonna do? We've got a more demon spawn than the demon spawn." Jason talked, earning a glare off Bruce and his son.

Speaking of the devil, (y/n) walked down the stairs. She seemed completely calm, her feet brought her into the warmth of the kitchen.

"Where is the ice cream?!" She yelled. Fear struck the boys. Not even the Joker can do this.

---5 days later---

Alfred returned to the manor, his face was struck with fear. The manor was like a warzone.

(Y/n) was sat on the couch, asleep. The boys looked like soldiers. Alfred chuckled as he layed his suitcase down. The girls followed suit, laughing loudly at the stressed out boys.

"What happened?" Barbara asked. She held her stomach laughing.

"She was more demon than the demon spawn!" Jason yelled as he pointed his nerf gun at (y/n).

"One minute she was kind, next she was a living demon!" Tim exaggerated.

"Right, I'm grabbing a beer with a few friends." Jason spoke as he rushed out.

"Coward!" Damian yelled.