I thought we lost you.

Requested by: bookcrazylover123

Pairing: Bruce Wayne x reader x the rest of the bat family.

Prompt: The reader is thirteen years old and is the blood daughter of Batman. She's had a rough past and was living with Deathstroke, who tried to make her kill. However, she refused. Once Batman finds this out, he attempts to kill Deathstroke, along with Red Hood and Nightwing.

"P...Please, n..no more." I whimpered as Deathstroke slashed one of his militia soldier through the chest. The poor guy disobeyed Deathstroke's orders. My sobs echoed loudly throughout the warehouse as he forcefully dragged me towards an SUV. 

Batman's pov 

"Are you sure that this blood belongs to a girl who's my daughter?" I questioned Alfred as I glared at the new information on the bat computer screen.

"Indeed Master Bruce. Miss (Y/n) is your blood daughter. According to police information, she was kidnapped by Deathstroke at the age of five after he murdered her mother in cold blood. No one has seen her since." Alfred informed me. My blood boiled as I sink the newly found information in.

"We have a sister?" Tim asked me as I turn to face my boys. Nodding, I noticed Jason's hand clench into a fist whilst Dick was holding Damian back.

"What's the plan, old man?" Jason growled as he loaded his guns.

"We're finding her and bringing her home. Deathstroke is going to Arkham, he's too dangerous for Blackgate." I explained. The boys nodded and headed to their vehicles whilst I stalked towards the Batmobile.

Time to get my baby girl back.

Y/n's pov

Tears streamed down my face as Deathstroke held my hands, after forcing a gun into them.

"All you have to do is shoot the guy." He explain in an irritated tone. Closing my eyes, I cried out for mom. She would have told me to do the right thing. No killing. That's what she told me that it was Dad's saying.

Deathstroke started to pull back the trigger when glass shattered, causing him to move his hands away. Quickly, I dropped the gun, running behind some crates as the fight broke out.

After a few moments, a hand was placed on my shoulder. Looking up, I saw Red Robin giving me a warm small smile which indicated that it was over. Out the corner of my eye, I saw Batman, Nightwing and Red Hood beating up Deathstroke. They saw me looking and stood up. By now, Deathstroke was knocked out.

The three of them advanced towards me when Batman engulfed me in a tight hug. The others followed the bat with the hug, creating a bigger group hug.