Tim Drake x reader

Requested by: writingsilverdreams

Prompt: Based off the phrase "loyalty means everything to me". Tests their loyalty.

Y/n's pov

Walking through the T - Tower, I noticed Garfield staring at me. Out of fear, I see if I can find my boyfriend, Tim aka Robin.

As I turn the corner, I see him flirting with Wonder Girl. She's always wanted to make my life a misery, but this is a new low. I also noticed that he was flirting back.

Anger fuelled me. Marching up to Cass, I kicked her into a wall before punching Tim in the face.

"Loyalty means everything to me! I'm sorry but I can't be with you!" I screamed at him as tears ran down my face.

Sprinting out of the Tower, I collapsed onto my knees, crying out.

"Why...Why me?" I choked out as I started to sob. A hand covered my mouth, causing me to squirm.

"Indeed dear, why you?" A deep voice spoke. Slade...

Suddenly, everything went black.

-------------

My eyes fluttered open to see a dark warehouse. By the position that I'm in, I was tied to a chair. The ropes burned into my delicate skin.

"My dear, wouldn't it be lovely to get revenge on poor Robin, who broke you heart?" Deathstroke taunted. I spat in his face, resulting in him slapping me.

"Go to hell! I'm loyal to my team!" I yelled out.

Tim's pov

I listened into their conversation. I felt so stupid for flirting with Cassie. She's just making my relationship with (y/n) a hell of a lot harder than it needs to be.

"Go to hell! I'm loyal to my team!" She yells out whilst struggling. Deathstroke laughs before stalking over to her.

No one is hurting her.

I land behind him, sweep kicking him. He flips over it and attempts to punch me in the face.

Third person

The battle was fought hard. Many punches were thrown, much blood was spilt, yet it seemed to be endless.

Robin took a sharp breath before dodging another attack. Instead of attacking Slade, he threw a metal pipe at him, instantly knocking him out.

(Y/n) looked at her saviour as he unbounded her. Standing in front of her, he pulled her into a passionate kiss. At first, shock waved over her. After moments, she kissed back.

He pulled away.

"Loyalty means everything to me...

Too."