Bat fam x Reader

Requested by: Rose 5489

Prompt: Reader is the niece of Talia Al Ghül. She is a badass assassin who moves in with her uncle and cousins and Bad ass Alfred, for her protection.

I growled as I glared up at my uncle. He gave me his famous bat glare.

"(Y/n), you're staying with us and that's final!" He growled out. I huffed and stayed silent. My aunt Talia brought me to my uncle for protection.

I can handle myself. I was trained by the League of Assassins, to defend for my own. The bat-cave alarm systems started blasting out. My so called cousins entered the cave.

"Father, the Court are attacking us." Damian spoke. I silently walked over to the bat computer, watching the cameras. A swarm of talons entered the cave through the waterfall entrance.

"Boys." Uncle states as they get into a fighting stance. The swarm sprint towards us. I unsheathe my katanas, ready to attack. Gun shots rang out throughout the cave. Our heads snapped towards Jason, who didn't have his guns.

"Master Bruce, Master Dick, Master Jason, Master Tim, Master Damian and Miss (y/n), are you quite alright?" Alfred politely asks as he head his smoking shot gun...wait?! Shotgun???

"Since when did Pennyworth have a shotgun?" Me and Damian ask in unison, then shot daggers. The talons came closer, so we started to attack. Uncle Bruce started punching the talons, Richard used his escrima sticks to shock the enemy, Jason and Pennyworth fired their guns at the talons, Timothy used his bo-staff to sweep the enemy off their feet and Damian and I used our katanas to slash the enemy.

"Maybe staying with you lot won't be as bad. There's more action here." I commented as I pierced a talons chest.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" The boys yelled angrily. I shrugged.