Game Night!

Requested by: 

Pairings: Batwing x Reader

Prompt: Batwing's girlfriend. The reader meets the bat family on game night. She wins and they have to do what she says.

My nerves kicked in. I'm meeting Luke's friends for the first time. I know his father works for Bruce Wayne but I didn't know they were friends! Luke Fox is my boyfriend. Before you even start, yes, I know about them being the bat family. Luke knocked on the door. When a boy my age opens it. He shook hands with Lukey, before kissing mine.

"Sup, name's Jason." He introduced himself.

"Jace, this is my girlfriend, (Y/n)." Luke gestured to me. He led me inside, causing me to blush. A group of men were there.

"(Y/n), this is Bruce," He gestures to the middle aged man in a suit, "That's Dick," He gestures to the guy in a blue shirt, "Tim's over there," He points to the teenage boy reading a book, "Damian's the emotionless one next to Terry." He pointed to two young boys, "You've already met the girls." I nod and wave.

"So, Luke, this is the famous (Y/N) you've been talking about?" Dick asked as Luke nodded, "Game night!"

"Girls v Boys." Barb exclaimed. Everyone mumbled a yes before we got into Cards Against Humanity. A girl my age joined the game later on. She kept glaring and smirking at Jason.

"I have an idea. If we win, you guys have to do what we say. If you win, we do what you say. Deal?" The girl proposed the idea.

"Bring it!" Jason yelled.

----Time skip---

As I looked at the cards in front of me. I had the decider card. (Sorry guys if anyone gets offended but I am referencing and quoting a youtuber, JPw03, who put this card down. Again, I am sorry)

"What does Obama do in his spare time?" I paused as I glanced at the white card in my hand, "Burning down the white house." Everyone laughed and started to think it was Jason. I put the black card on that card. The girl grabbed it, laughing.

"Tyler!!" Jason yelled as he chased her upstairs.

"I only had that card!!!" I could hear her yell.

"We won." Steph cheered.

----Time skip. Later on in the day---

I lay on the couch, smiling as Luke gave me a foot massage. He smiled as he did it then started to tickle me.

"Luke, I'm hungry." I pouted, causing him to chuckle and smile.

"Your wish is my command." He spoke as he left to the kitchen.