Chapter 4

Leonard paused to look at the mirror as he was about to pull his long sleeve black shirt over his head.

Leonard thought to himself as he trailed the different variety of scars cascaded from his collar bone, down his torso, and stopping just a few inches above his waist line.

He's tried to cover some with different tattoos; a trail of blue-white snowflakes from the top of his left rib down to his hip. Lisa's name, in black highlighted with gold, on the left side of his chest--above his heart. A roaring fire which switches into tiny snowflakes as the sparks rise above the fire in his inner forearm. He hasn't had many ideas to cover the rest. Yeah, snowflakes are cool, but he doesn't want to paste his whole body with them.

What was he thinking? That he was going to go out, hopefully see the same Sara, and have a good time with her? How can he? What made him think that a beautiful girl, like Sara, would even be a bit interested in him? Who knew if she was even single?

The sound of his door slamming shut brought him back to reality.

"Lenny! Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm in here. I'll be out in a sec." He pulled his shirt over his head and opened the door to find his sister leaning on the door frame.

"Its.." She looked at her phone."5:22. We were suppose to be there almost a half hour ago."

"You're the one who just got here." He said as he made his way past his sister.

"It's not like you were ready anyways!"

"Whatever," He grabbed his jacket from his coat hanger by the door. "Can we just go?"

"Fine."

Leonard opened the door for his little sister.

As she past him, Leonard could faintly hear her mutter. "Grouchy Pants,"

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Sara kept glancing over to the wall clock, on the far side of the resturant, from their booth.

"Sara?" Iris tapped her on the shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"She'll be here. Stop worrying." Iris smiled.

Sara gave a soft smile towards her friend.

Iris went back to chatting with Caitlin about the time Barry's clothes caught on fire, when he thought it'd be a good idea for their date to have a home cook meal for them.

Barry and Cisco we're talking about Star treck: Wrath of Kahn, the show(?) that they've rewatched more than the amount of fingers Sara has.

Sara shrugged and stuck the rest of her burger into her mouth.

"Well, well, well, ain't it nice seeing you, again" came a familiar drawl.

Sara slowly looked up, with a mouth full of food, at Leonard standing next to their booth.

Sara swallowed with a big gulp sound coming from her throat.

"What do you want?" Sara said cleaning her hands with her napkin.

The rest of the group of friends we're now looking at him.

"Actually, I'm here because I was invited to see a movie wi-"

"Lenny!" Lisa interrupted while sticking her arm around her brother's arm. "This is Lenny. Our friend Mick is gonna meet us at the movie. If that's okay?"

"Oh yeah! That's great!" Cisco said standing with too much enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you, Lenny."

Cisco stuck his hand out towards Leonard.

Leonard eyed him up and down and  turned towards his sister. "What time did you say the movie started? 6?" He took another glance at Sara before looking at his watch. "We better get going if we want to get there on time."

"Right!" Barry spoke up. "We better. I-I'm Barry by the way and this is my girlfriend Iris."

Leonard just nodded his head.

As Barry and Iris made their way out of the resturant.

"Caitlin." Caitlin gave a small smile towards him before following Barry and Iris.

"What're the odds" Sara said under her breath as she passed him on her way out.

Leonard gave a brief smirk before he saw Cisco and Lisa heading out of the resturant together.

Leonard grabbed Cisco's arm and pulled him back. "It's Leonard." He said through his teeth. "Only Lisa calls me Lenny."

"Okay," Cisco's voice cracked but will later deny it no matter what.

I don't know if I should make Caitlin and Mick a couple in this Fic, suggestions?

Good or bad comments 😁