Chapter 25

They went out to the siblings favorite bar, Saints & Sinners.

The beer here was alright, in Leonard's opinion, but the main reasons he always came here was for the feeling as if he fits in. He doesn't have to worry about his appearance, about wanting to please someone. No one here really gave two shits whether or not if you were black or white, or straight or not, just the way he liked it. He liked seeing the occasional drunk get decked in the nose for getting to handsy, he liked hearing the arguing over the music, he loved smelling the musty air. It was all different. And of course he also loved this place because the "pickeled eggs here are fantastic."

The 4 have been hanging out by the corner of the bar, drinking, and making jokes.

"Mick's off work," Leonard said looking up from his watch.

"Invite him," Lisa perked.

"Oh," Cisco cut in. "And tell him to bring Caitlin."

Leonard pointed an eyebrow at him.

"Please?" Cisco added.

Leonard smirked and called his partner in crime.

After a few dial tones Mick answered. "Hey, Boss"

"Think you're free right now?"

"Uh,..." Mick trailed off.

"You can bring Caitlin along if you want. Don't worry,"

"Nah, she's actually already with me,"

Leonard heard a small giggle from the other side of the phone line and some shuffled noise.

Leonard smirked. "Alright, I'll let you guys get back to your activities."

Cisco went wide eyed. "Oh my god!"

"Bye, Snart" Mick said before he hung up.

Leonard pocketed his phone. "They're a bit preoccupied at the moment,"

"You think?" Lisa scoffed.

Sara giggled and drank from her cup.

They had spent a little over a half hour of each other's company before Leonard heard his sister from across the bar.

"Get your hand off of me," She growled.

Leonard looked up suddenly searching the crowd until his eyes finally landed on his sister.

She was at the bar ordering some more drinks for them with Sara.

"I suggest you listen to the lady," Sara said stepping between them. Not that she was any taller than Lisa, Lisa had a few good inches above Sara.

"Oh yeah," The Mohawked biker said. "Why? You want to be the one who wins old Darell's heart? Don't worry you both can come."

At that point Leonard was already on his feet and on his way over to them.

Darell placed his hand on Sara's wrist but a hand interjected it before it got to its goal.

"I believe she said she doesn't want you touching her," Leonard said gripping the mans arm.

Darell chuckled. "Oh yeah? What're you going to do about it pretty boy?"

Before Leonard knew it, he was struck in the jaw. Causing him to stumble back.

Leonard fell against the bar and picked up a bottle and chucked it at the mans chest.

The man was charging his way towards Leonard when Sara stuck her leg out and made the man trip.