Chapter 5

They all arrived at the theatre, with Mick waiting for them outside, following them in.

They all ordered what they wanted and took their appropiate seats.

Sitting in the back, with Barry and Iris sitting together, Cisco and, a insisting, Lisa together, Caitlin and Mick sitting by one another, Leaving Leonard to sit by his bestfriend, and Sara next to him.

The movie went by quietly, with Mick making side comments that made Caitlin laugh and giggle--causing people in front of them to turn around and shush them, which led to more laughs and remarks from Leonard telling them to shut up, and finally caused them to be kicked out by an usher.

It was already 7:30 when they got outside.

"So..what now?" Lisa looking around toward the group.

"We go home." Leonard deadpanned.

"No." Sara spoke up, side eyeing Leonard in the process. "Please don't tell me I'm the only one who can't go for a drink right now?"

"No offense Sara..but you're underage." Barry said with sorry eyes.

"And?"

"I like her." Mick grinned.

"Let's go!" Lisa shouted pulling Cisco along.

They all followed the couple.

Leonard was eyeing the way Lisa was clinging on to Cisco's arm and the way Cisco kept looking at his sister.

It wasn't until a shove to his shoulder, that he realized he was falling behind the group.

He looked at the tiny blonde who had put her hands on him.

"What was that for?" He said starting to walk in-step with her.

"You need to lighten up." She said looking up at him. "Let her Do her own thing."

"If I did that than I probably won't see her till next month."

"Well, I just met her today but from what I've learned so far is, she can handle her own. Am I right?"

"You are." He studied her from the corner of his eye.

She had on a green jacket, with a light purple tank top, light brown pants, and combat boots. Her hair was down resting restlessly on her porcelain-like skin. The city lights making her dark ocean blue eyes pop out more than he can ever imagine.

"See...nothing to worry about." She had a soft smile facing towards the pavement.

"Sorry."

She looked up at the sudden apology.

"For earlier," Leonard shoved his hands into his pocket to keep them from fidgeting. "at Jitters."

Sara opened her mouth to say something, but Lisa's voice came out instead.

"He's the 'rude hottie' from your job earlier?!" Lisa pointed her finger towards her brother. "Gross! Omg."

"Hottie?" Leonard smirked at Sara.

Sara took an exasperated sigh and rolled her eyes.

❄❄❄❄❄

Leonard was still smirking to himself when he realized where they were heading. "Really, Lis?"

"What? Saints & Sinners is the only bar that won't ask us for credentials since they know us."

"Fine." Leonard muttered.

When they approached the bar Mick held the door open for the group as they headed inside.

Leonard went towards the corner booth as if by instinct, having to keep everyone in the bar in his sights.