Chapter 10

5pm, Sara's room.

Sara was thumping the eraser to her pencil on her notepad, where she was currently finishing up her English homework.

Pa-ding! Sara's phone went off.

It was a message from Oliver.

Ollie: Heyy

She scrunched her eyebrows and scanned her thumbs over the keypad to her phone, debating whether or not to answer, but before she can reply he sent another meesage.

Ollie: I'm sorry about the whole relationship thing....friends?

Sara leaned back and let out a breath of disbelief.

Is he being serious? After all the shit he put Laurel through and than Sara?

Sara: Not a chance.

Sara finished up her homework and was putting it away when she got another message.

Ollie: Come on, how long have we known each other? You know how sorry I am for what I did to Laurel. To you...forgive me? 😩

Sara: have you told Laurel this?

Sara knew that when she brought up Laurel he'd back off.

Sara went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

After a while of just finding stuff to make a decent sandwhich she decided to just order a pizza.

She turned on her netflix and waited for her pizza to arrive.

🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤🐤

                    Leonard's apartment.

Leonard was currently thumbing through the channels on his T.V. when he heard a knock on his door.

He tensed and checked the time.

1:14 am

He quickly got up and looked through the window to see.

He can't see the persons face but he can see that they're tiny and have on a hoody that is obviously way to big for them

He opened the Door and put on his usual cold persona.

"What're you doing here?" He drawled.

"Couldn't sleep.," Sara said inviting herself into his apartment.

Leonard had to hide how much he actually enjoyed this surprised visit and closed the door.

Sara sat on the edge of his couch with her knees to her chest.

"So you come all the way over here?" Leonard said sitting down on the opposite side.

"Well, I was waiting for you to call me but that never happened." Sara shrugged.