Ch. 9

All of us snapped our heads towards the sound of the cracking. Those cocoon formations were hatching. Sh*t! They're B.O.W.s! I stated the obvious to myself.

I pulled out my pistols and fired at the creatures crawling out. My gut twisted when my bullets barely did any damage on the creatures. They must have a strong layer of amour then. I dodge the B.O.W.s with easy. All they did was charge at you and swing their arms around so slipping past them was easy if you were small and quick on your feet like me.

Out of nowhere Piers and Chris arrive at my side. "Where the hell have you two been?" I demanded, firing pointless rounds at the monsters.

"Busy." they replied in unison. Ugh, men and their one word answers. A woman came to Chris's side. She had short black hair, dark eyes, wore a purple dress that showed her cleavage and had a slit up one leg, a red scarf was draped fashionably around her neck and she wore high heeled boots. Just looking at her, I didn't like her one bit. The guys must've found her.

"Everyone, get to the second floor! The foyer's too dangerous!" Andy shouted. I shot off two more pointless rounds when Piers grabbed my hand and dragged me up stairs.

"H-hey!" I complained. I seriously wanted to give those monsters a piece of my mind even though I wouldn't be able to hurt them. We got to the top of the stairs and that woman opened a door in the wall. Once inside she pressed a button and it sealed shut behind us. How the hell does she know so much about this place? Was she the one who created those B.O.W.s?

"Your friends are having a hard time." the woman commented in my ear yet it was still loud enough for Piers to hear from beside me.

"Ma'ma please, try and stay out of the way. Beck, come on." Piers pulled me along with him. I had forgotten our hands were still locked together although the said man let go in order to join his captain up front as I stayed back with Finn and that woman. After a while a pushing our way through the old building we got to the warehouse next door.

It was large yet the air was musky and smelled somewhat a little more decent then the building earlier. More B.O.W.s came out of nowhere. This was starting to tick me off. It was like someone didn't want us from getting out. Piers turned a corner and was thrown a few feet back and into a wall. He got up and kicked the beast to the wall, pinned it in place and rapidly began hitting it. The said man stumbled backwards, completely out of stamina at the moment, giving the monster an opening to attack him. However, I acted quicker, pulling out the knife in my right boot and flung it at the spot where I assumed its heart would be.

The B.O.W. crumpled, withered and shrieked in pain as it turned to ashes. I retrieved my knife from the ground and turned to Piers. Blowing a single strand of hair from in front of my face, I grinned mischievously at the male sniper. "Is this a habit of yours. . .having me come save you?" I asked jokingly. Piers rolled his eyes, his cheeks shading a light red.

"Aww~" the guys spoke.

"Alright, let's get moving." Chris said, containing his laughter. Piers continued on with his captain and I remained in the back with Finn. I couldn't help but stare at Piers's butt, I wonder if he does squats? Finn nudged me and smirked. I huffed and focused on the task at hand, my cheeks getting warm.

We reached a door, most likely leading our way out. The BSAA soldiers filed in when I felt a hand clamp over my mouth and something poked my back, sending shock waves pulsing through my body. I tried to scream but the person yanked me back and pinned me against wall. Cold metal locked my hands behind my back as someone else tied a gag securely around my head. I struggled to throw off my assailant but I was met with electricity once again. I cringed in pain, dropping to a knee.

They tossed me in front of doorway that I was meant to go through. It now had steel bars trapping more than half of the soldiers within the small room. The woman towered above my sitting form from the side. "Ada." Chris growled. All of the men aimed their guns at the woman. She chuckled to herself as she grabbed a strand of my hair.

"Thanks for the escort. You really made my job easier in obtaining her. Wesker's baby girl. " she said looking down at me. I squirmed to get away from her. What the hell is she talking about? I was electrocuted again, this time much longer. A muffled cried came from me as I doubled over, closer to the ground, in pain. Tears threatened to fall.

"Rebecka!" someone shouted. I let myself assume it was him. Ada took out a metal ball.

"Here's something to remember me by." she said wickedly. She tossed the ball into the room with the soldiers. It exploded, spewing needles everywhere. The guys wither in pain as whatever was in those needles took over their bodies.

I watched in horror as the men who have spent all of their day protecting me and the world died right before my eyes. They've worked so hard to get here and to what. . .be killed by a ball of needles. My threatening tears fell from my eyes.

Suddenly my vision cuts in and out, my body processing the pain spreading through the part of my head that was whacked. I crash to the ground and my vision becomes blurry then goes out completely.

A/N: Thank you so much to those who have continued to read my story. I hope to update soon. Once again thank you so very much!!!