~Chapter 6-Manipulating~

Your eyes squeeze shut, turning your head away, hoping he would just kill you and get it over with.

Skeletal hands grip both of your upper arms, fingertips sinking into your skin. The glitch stood behind you, leaning his head down on your shoulder and smiling right at Fresh. He made you feel ill. Not exaggerating, but you actually feel unwell. He made your stomach turn and face go pale.

"I-I haVe yOur g-gIrl... noW I'm suppoSed t-to kiLl her, b-bUt th-at wOulD m-mAke thinGs t-to eaSy."

Fresh watches the black and red skeleton let go of you, unsure how he should feel about the situation. His eyes flared from under his shades, purple flames and sparks coming over the top of his shades and the bottom.

"What do you want, Error?"

He chuckles, walking over to Fresh with a mischievous grin, looking oddly happy unlike his normal angry attitude. Error grabs the front of Fresh's hoodie, glaring harshly.

"You bring her here and expect me not to find out? You must be stupid, Fresh. And honestly, you don't care for her at all, you just want drama." Error peers into his half brothers face, eye twitching from fury.

Fresh grinds his teeth slightly, knowing if Error didn't glitch or stutter, he was absolutely serious. He didn't want drama, and he did care for you. Error was trying to tip his over the edge so you could see the real him.

Skateboards, 90's talk, funky clothes and a friendly nature? Yeah, far from it. He acts like a angel, but he's a devil in disguise. A wolf in sheeps clothing.

You watch Error tear into Fresh, explaining how he was just going to kill you eventually. Why not just get it over and done with? Tears fill your eyes, knowing Fresh would never do that. You barely knew anything about him, but he was your only friend. You had no choice but to put your trust in him. You didn't have much to lose anyway.

Error leans down where Fresh's ear would be, smirking at Fresh's tension.

"Just remember, you can't pretend for forever. You may be good at lying, but she'll find out one way or another, idiot."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

You sit on your bed, head in your hands and body trembling. Fresh sat beside you, looking down at the ground, saying nothing.

You blink back angry and confused tears, laying your hands in your lap, refusing to look over at Fresh for a moment. The bed shifts and you catch Fresh laying down on your bed, smile no longer present.

"Is everything he said true?"

You suddenly blurt out the thoughts and questions racing through your mind, snapping your eyes over to Fresh. He stares at you for the longest time, hurt by your question. Yet for some reason, he felt amused by it.

"No..."

You flinch at his answer, prying your glistening eyes away from him, looking back down at your lap. His voice was laced with something you had never heard from him. Hurt.

"I know what he said isn't true because if you really didn't care about me, you wouldn't be here at all. If you wanted me dead or broken you would have done your part already."

He takes your words to heart, sitting up sharply. His shades tip to the side when he tilts his head to get a better look at your face. Tears pooled in the bottom of your eyes and your cheeks were a dark red. You look up at him, lips pursed and eyes flaming with fire.

"Part of me hates to admit it, but sometimes I feel prey; a mere toy next to you. Everyone has secrets but I feel like you have the worst kind. You won't even show me your eyes! That makes me wonder if those eyes hold all the secrets and that's why you don't want me to see them."

Your sudden hatred for him vanishes, eyes filling with tears once again. He gulps when you stand from the bed, peering into his face.

"Would you ever hurt me?"

He reaches up, placing a hand on the side of your face. You almost back away from the sudden touch, shocked he had just suddenly reached up like that. His boney hand was super cold and slightly shaking.

Shaking out of guilt.

He stands up, yanking you into a hug, making you squeak.

You didn't know. He didn't want you to know. He wants to love and cherish you like nothing else, but the evil and manipulating side of him just wants entertainment.

"I would never hurt you..."

'Yeah, we would...'

----

*gives a super awkward wave*

Uhm, sup? So I know everything is kind of confusing...

Fresh: I love her, but having no soul really weighs down on you... as well as your hate and your brother and- *could go on for hours*

I have a semi-serious question to ask you guys... Is the story any good? I'm seriously obsessed with Fresh and I portray him as how I see him.

A little OOC. *shrugs so hard my shoulders fall off*