~Part 13-Bloodlust~

"Y-you're hurting me!"

A harsh twist to the side and a loud, painful crack echoes through the room. Your shrill scream of agony follows after, eyes filled with tears. You yank away your wrist from his grasp, biting your lip at the pain. Your wrist dangled downwards, turning red and purple from the broken bone. You shuffle backwards and your back hits the wall, letting you know there is no escape.

He stood over your trembling and twitching body, eyes filled with amusement. Your eyes spill tears at his sadistic and evil smile, lip quivering and slightly bleeding from when you bit it. You shakily hold your wrist up to your chest, looking away from the menacing body looming over you. Boney fingers lace around your chin and you're forced to look back up. With a swift movement, teeth press to your bleeding lips, both roughly moving in sync. You try to push back the body kissing you harshly, glaring with all of the evil bones in your body. He pulls away an inch from your lips, tilting his head with a sly smile.

"G-get away..." You whimper, holding your wrists.

"Get away? Aw, don't want to have any fun?"

"You broke my wrist! No, I don't want to have any fun, Fresh!" You shout, voice cracking through the sentences.

He hums in disapproval, standing up straight from his toppled over position. You stare in horror, clear tears streaming down your fear paled cheeks.

"Mm, you know... I really loved you." He speaks sending chills up your arms and back.

His voice wavered in some places and then dropped to a really deep pitch at others. He sounded like Error but had his own sound. It was hard to describe, but all you know, hurt was about to wrack through your body like a virus.

"Loved?" He chuckles under his breath.

You shake your head, letting it fall so you could hide behind your sweat soaked hair. Little droplets dripped off the ends of your hair, some falling onto the floor, some falling onto your tucked up knees.

"Then why don't you love me anymore?" You whisper, not daring to look up at him.

He doesn't answer.

You peek up through your hair and see him staring down at you with a red pin-prick and a dark red for his heart. His fists constantly clenched and unclenched as he continued to stare at you. He sighs sweetly, making your face twist into confusion. For a spilt second he looked guilty, then quickly switched to a need for the sight of red. Bloodlust.

"Why couldn't I love you?" He questions, bending down in front of you.

He takes your hands and kisses your fingertips just as soft as he did that one night. His faked nice smile changes into one of hate, head dipping down so he could kiss you. When he presses his teeth to your lips for a second time, an overbearingly pain shoots through your whole chest. You go to scream out but the kiss silenced you to an extent. Muffled whimpers and gurgles throughout the kiss. He pulls his hand out of your chest, blooding dripping down his hoodie arm. You stare in pure shock as a dark crimson liquid oozed from between your lips and down your chin.

He takes his thump and wipes away some of the blood, giving a guilty and stressed smile only for it to twist back into his normal, terribly corrupted smile.

"Love? No, more like LV."

You shoot up, a large gasp filling your room as Fresh snorts awake in the chair beside your sweat dampened bed. You immediately start tearing up, grabbing the sides of your head and sobbing like your life depended on it. A pair of arms wrap around your shaking shoulders, icy eyes on the back of your head.

Fresh decided to sleep in your room just because he could. He felt like tonight would be different from the others. It felt dark.

"Y-you killed me!" You whip around, looking at Fresh through your salty tears.

He gives a sympathetic look for something he really didn't do, pulling you into his lap and hugging you tightly. You throw your arms around him in return, crying into his chest, hiccups wracking through your body. Fresh lays his head on top of yours, patting your back softly.

His eyes harden at nothing in particular, anger weaving itself through his boney rib cage as you cry into his chest.

'Leave her alone!'

'That's really funny.'

'This has nothing to do with her. Torture me, not her.'

'Torture myself? Seems kind of stupid if you ask me.'

He squeezes you tighter, kissing your forehead lovingly. He wipes away your tears, giving a sad smirk. You sniff, wiping your nose and looking down, not able to look at him for the time being.

"Fresh, tell me everything... please." You dry your tears with the back of your hand.

He seemed resistant at first, but slumps down into your still slightly shaking body and barely nods.

It's now or never. Though, he wished it was never.

"Okay."